Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a website and got quotes from two dealers. One was for 27500 and the next guy sent me this email.
___ thanks again for the opportunity to earn your business on the Ridgeline. Once again, I can sell you that car for $25,999 and I hope that price along with being the first to call you will earn me the sale. Please let me know what else I can do for you, as I pride myself on my customer satisfaction as well. Thanks again ___, and I look forward to meeting you soon.

This will be my second car and Honda ever and don't know why his price is lower than everyone else? Is his price lower because he'll just make it up somewhere else? Can someone help a newbie out. I live in the Chicagoland area. :D

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Often the Internet sales and Fleet sales are the same. They usually will cut the Wheeling and Dealing out and just get straight to the real price. You may still be able to negotiate good pricing on accessories to.

Good Luck you won't be dissappointed in your RL when you get one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input. We are expecting soon and it's hard to get the carseat in my 2000 Civic :p . She wants a Tucson and luckily a Honda dealership was next door and she saw the RL and said she wanted it. :D .

·
Registered
109 Posts
I can sympathize with the car seat thing. We have a 14 month old and we have two 2003 VW Beetles - what a pain getting her in and out of the backseat not to mention trying to take a pac n play, diaper bag and everything for a weeks stay in either of the Beetles.

I am looking at the Ridgeline, she is looking at the CR-V.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
My daughter just moved to a booster and coming from a CRV your wife will be disappointed in the way the car seat fits in the middle. Why because you basically have no room for another human in the back seat.

Not a problem in the RL. If I had to and I have once I got 2 boosters and a car seat.

Plus you have all of the room in the trunk and under the back seats and in the bed of the truck. Lots of options.

Plus you will be one of the few, the proud, the Ridgeline owners.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Southside Hitmen said:
I went to a website and got quotes from two dealers. One was for 27500 and the next guy sent me this email.
$25,999 is just a good deal! It sounds unbelieveable compared to MSRP, but I bet it's for real, don't worry! I'm currently negotiating the same for myself. Going for a black RT and have two offers for $26,437, after destination charge, in the Cleveland area. It pays to shop around...now I just gotta get them to give me too much for my old beater. :D

BTW, the $26,437 offer is exactly $1000 over invoice, plus $515 destination, so invoice is $24,922 if I can count.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Paid about 500 under msrp for the truck. Even that was a tough sell. In Ontario we aren't getting many this year. I've heard maybe 1200 or so. That could just be a line though.

·
Registered
26 Posts
haha yea, I looked at my VIN and it's # 1191 (of 5000 I guess).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts