Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I work from home. If I look out my home office window I can of course see my 2019 RTL in the driveway. But if I turn my eyes to the right, I can see my neighbor's identical RTL four houses down. If I turn my eyes to the left, I can see another neighbor's G2 seven houses down. Another neighbor on the block has a G1.

That's just my street. I haven't scanned the rest of town. :)

·
Registered
2019 RTL-E (white on beige) in central Texas
1,220 Posts
For any gen, very rarely in my town 30 miles east of 'big city' Austin, I spot a fair number of RLs running around Austin proper.

·
Registered
931 Posts
I spend 3 hours a day stuck in horrible traffic. Yeah I probably see 5-8 of them a day. Have no idea how many might or might not be the same ones. I don't care to pay that close of attention.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I see a few, but can go days without seeing one and I'm out and about quite a bit during the day.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I work from home. If I look out my home office window I can of course see my 2019 RTL in the driveway. But if I turn my eyes to the right, I can see my neighbor's identical RTL four houses down. If I turn my eyes to the left, I can see another neighbor's G2 seven houses down. Another neighbor on the block has a G1.

That's just my street. I haven't scanned the rest of town. :)
WoW! That's better than F150's :)

·
Registered
265 Posts
This is the case when you buy any new car, all of a sudden you see them everywhere.

There is a black and a blue g1 in my city of 12,000, and a white, black, and blue g2 (plus my silver) - but I haven't seen any of the g2's since I got mine last month, so no wave opportunity. There is also a pilot or two and a passport, so I may need to update my eye prescription to identify before they are within 5 yards so I don't improperly wave.

Other than when I am in my wife's Camry (because I might as well just hold my hand out the window in a permanent wave, and Camry people aren't particularly car people) I always wave to my fellow Ridgeline, fox mustang, or g4 sable owners.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I see them everywhere but I live in Honda country in Ohio. Yesterday at a 7th grade basket ball game at Marysville High School there were 13 G2 and 6 G1’s in the lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2009 Ridgeline RTL (with nav) in Bali Blue Pearl
2,255 Posts
In the Metro DC Area, I see one or two Ridgelines (regardless of generation) going to and then from work each day, that's about four a day. I'm probably spotting some of the same ones over and over but when I can get a good look, I keep an eye out for signs that it's a model I've spotted before and often they seem unique to me.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Heck, if we're talking about both Gen 1 and Gen 2s I could see upwards of 20 of them a day.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Sure reminded me of GM in Oshawa when it was the "City that Motovates Canada".
Today's news said the last vehicle is going to come off the end of the line in Oshawa this week.

Last year, CTV posted a brief history of GM in Oshawa.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I will have to admit that I mistakenly think Ridgeline when meeting a Pilot head on, the difference is subtle.

There are more and more Ridgeline Trucks out there than I noticed a year ago. It could be that I’m looking harder too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Rarely! And that’s something I like about it. Being a Jeep owner, we always wave to each other. Problem is, I’m waving constantly. Not to mention, we spend a fortune to stand out from the other Jeeps. In the month I’ve had the RL, I’ve had several people ask what it was... they’d never even seen one ;-)

·
Super Moderator
4,957 Posts
I see them fairly often in my small suburb north of Denver. Just in my neighborhood of 100 homes, there are four Ridgelines, counting mine. I own a G2 (Lunar Silver) and the other three are G1's (Dark Cherry Pearl, Formal Black, and Billet Silver).

21 - 40 of 62 Posts