Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Totally reviving a dead thread, but there is one on ebay for an early model 2006-2008 RL. Will not fit my 2012 RTS. Great thread for info. (not my listing).

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'll keep this sucker alive - I have a '07 RT has the pastic, which I dont mind, since my Element had that as well :) but without audio controls. I would like audio controls for my JVC-V840BT Head Unit - Is it pretty plug and play to if I just wanted the Bezel (which I Meow want to carbon fiber it) and and the Buttons for the left side? thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'll keep this sucker alive - I have a '07 RT has the pastic, which I dont mind, since my Element had that as well :) but without audio controls. I would like audio controls for my JVC-V840BT Head Unit - Is it pretty plug and play to if I just wanted the Bezel (which I Meow want to carbon fiber it) and and the Buttons for the left side? thanks!
This article might be helpful for you
https://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/9-1g-mobile-electronics/20286-rts-steering-wheel-audio-controls-rt.html

·
Registered
1 Posts
I’m going to help
You keep this sucker alive as well, I have a spare s2000 thick wheel that I plan in installing when I pick mine up in about 2 months. Just hope the spline matches. Sure it will.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts