Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not figured out how to name & save a route. I have asked at the service department of my dealership and have called the Honda 800 number and no one seems to know how to name & save a route. The GPS system automatically saves all the routes according to the destination address. I can’t figure how to put a name on these routes such as Parents, School, Church, Work, etc.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
The instructions are in the Navigation Manual under Saved Locations.
That helps for saving a destination, but not a particular route.

I have not figured out how to name & save a route.
If you want to name and save a particular route, you'll need to use Trip Planner (an included "App" in RL navigation parlance). In the Navigation Manual download mentioned by zroger, search Creating Your Route or jump to pdf page number 100 for instructions on how to do that, give it a name, and save (and then edit that route if needed).

BTW, you get to the "Apps" screen from the Navigation Top Screen ... "Apps" is below the big "Where To?" icon.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
For me transportation is all about the destination; travel is about what's between here and the destination as much as the destination itself. NAV can assist with both ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.