Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like most of us, I'm always watching for other Ridgelines on the road but a sighting on the local news? I was watching our local ABC affiliate here in Richmond last night and they have a live report from a crime scene (parking lot of an apartment complex). As the reporter is walking across the parking lot detailing the tragic details, I see a silver left front end of a vehicle. Immediately, my attention is diverted from the really important details and blurt out to my wife "isn't that a Ridgeline in the background". The story goes on to include some taped eyewitness interviews and when it returns live, this reporter is standing almost in front of a silver Ridgeline (apparently an innocent bystander). Certainly tragic details took this news crew to the scene but wasn't that an unusual sighting?

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I think that shows that we all have sort of a half track mind when it comes to our trucks. I have a tivo, and when I am fast forwarding the commercials, if I see a Ridgeline commercial skip by, I back up to watch it.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I do the same thing with my Tivo. Drives my wife nuts :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
This morning, Pittsburgh Int Airport. I hear this over the loudspeakers:

Airport paging Regina Silverman, please pick up curtesy phone........

You know who I was thinking about?:D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
fins2theright said:
This morning, Pittsburgh Int Airport. I hear this over the loudspeakers:

Airport paging Regina Silverman, please pick up curtesy phone........

You know who I was thinking about?:D
That had to be Frank!!:)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ridgeln said:
Nope - I think I've got an alibi... honest. I was home. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

But a great idea!

-ridgeln
Ok then, If not you then it must have been LadyRidge!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts