Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who makes this accessory? I am probably going to buy a RL in the next few weeks and want something like this to protect the underside of the truck.

Cross-shopped the H3 but realized it is really a toy with very little function for my uses.

hummer.com -> H3 microsite -> Accessories -> Rocker panel protector.

TIA for any help.

·
Registered
82 Posts
BigHC2000 said:
Cross-shopped the H3 but realized it is really a toy with very little function for my uses.
You mean you don't want a Colorado but at twice the price?

I'm shocked...

:eek:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wanted the RL from the getgo but wanted to do due diligence. The deals that are out there for domestic vehicles are tempting.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks for the lead. The product is nice but I was hoping for something more functional. I have not tried to find a Hummer message board yet.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
BigHC2000 said:
Thanks for the lead. The product is nice but I was hoping for something more functional. I have not tried to find a Hummer message board yet.
Here ya go for the hummer message board
http://www.hummer3.net/
Good luck if you buy one.. I had one on order before the RL came along. That message board stopped me in my tracks!

·
Registered
430 Posts
How cool is that! We are a Honda Ridgeline forum made up of obvious Ridgeline owners, fans, or interested parties and yet when someone asks a question about a different vehicle (competition........perhaps, perhaps not), one of our members says here is a link for you. Check it out.

That just goes to show you how welcoming, open minded, and secure we all are in our purchase of the Ridgeline.

Even though the question was about an accessory I still think it is pretty cool that another message board web site was presented.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts