·
Registered
3,242 Posts
From our trip to Manitoba this summer.

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
"From our trip to Manitoba this summer"-Holy, thats not a fish, thats a zip code!! Thats awesome...

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Holy, thats not a fish, thats a zip code!! Thats awesome...
Thannks, Black RTL. It was great fun catching that lake trout and it was the largest I have ever caught by far. However, the world record for lake trout is 72 lb. Hard to imagine landing one like that.

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Great fish photos, both of you. Do we have to go to Canada to catch the big ones?

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Do we have to go to Canada to catch the big ones?
To answer your question, Pam, check the Utah state record fish for northern pike and lake trout. They are just much more plentiful in Canada. The world record lake trout did come from Great Bear Lake in the NW Territoies but the world record norhern pike was caught in Germany.

·
Registered
89 Posts
My daughters first fishing trip with her new "NEMO" rod/reel.

Didn't catch anything but a few weeds and a lot of bites.

Didn't matter, had a great day.

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Didn't matter, had a great day.
And that is the essense of fishing, especially with your kids.

·
Registered
46 Posts
This from opening day for Chukar in the high dessert of So Cal, October 2006. It is 4X4 only where we were, I didn't see another Honda all day. The Ridge did great in the sand and rocks, it just goes where you point it.

Attachments

·
5,740 Posts
I posted this picture a little earlier this year but I guess it wouldn't hurt to see it again.

Estimated Weight: 40 lbs.+
We had a 40 lb scale which bottomed out on this fish.

Length: approximately 47 inches.

·
Registered
230 Posts
nice a hunting/fishing thread. I could clog this whole forum up with my pics, but here's just a few of my better achievements this past summer.

nice fluke caught in rhode island

9lb 7oz largemouth

8lb 11 oz fluke

299 squid caught in newport rhode island.

·
5,740 Posts
kermit777 said:
were you noodling, or did you use a rod/reel/large club? lol
10 ft. surf pole with 75 lb test. The lake I fish is on private property and is loaded with huge cats. There is a rumored 70 lb fish in the lake but I have never seen it. I did see numerous 15 pounders though. Mine was the biggest of the night.

·
Registered
297 Posts
How about a rainbow coaxed from the icy waters of the Madison River in Montana in March?
Used the Ridge in nasty weather with confidence.

Later in September, the Ridge performed perfectly towing the driftboat to the South Fork of the Snake in Idaho.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
RiverFisher said:
How about a rainbow coaxed from the icy waters of the Madison River in Montana in March?
Used the Ridge in nasty weather with confidence.

Later in September, the Ridge performed perfectly towing the driftboat to the South Fork of the Snake in Idaho.
I've always wanted to hunt and fish in montana.

·
Registered
297 Posts
the dude said:
I've always wanted to hunt and fish in montana.
It really is as beautiful as advertised. If you have the opportunity, at least head West to see Yellowstone. Anywhere in Southwest Montana is just awesome. I know I am spoiled living five hours from Yellowstone country.:cool:

·
Registered
685 Posts
Great,Great Pics Guys !!! And Welcome to the ROC,Pete and Eric !!! It's great to hear how the Ridge will handle when needed,thanks.My Son will love these pictures(he just about sleeps with his bait and tackle bags) :eek: Thanks All for Sharing !!! Best of Luck with your Hunting & Fishing........... Mike

·
Registered
3,698 Posts
Opening weekend for deer season in Texas was a little slow so the camera was getting the most action. Here are a couple of some gals, they must not have been very "hot" cause they didn't have any big boys chasing them. I thought they looked cute......but what do I know.:rolleyes:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1818 Posts