Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought the "Husky" brand floormats and if so, are you happy with them? I had them in my last vehicle (2000 Ford SuperDuty 4x4 Lariet Package with the 7.3 diesel) and was very happy with my purchase then. Just wondering, thanks! ;)

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
I wouldn't buy anything named "Husky". Go UMASS!! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have them in the front of my Ridgeline...haven't bought the rears yet. I had them in my Toureg and my Duramax. They are the best mats I have ever found for winter use!...and the grey ones match my gray interior perfectly. They are the first accessory I buy if they make them for my vehicle. Buy them...you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
shovelhd said:
I wouldn't buy anything named "Husky". Go UMASS!! :D
Common Chris, be a sport. I kinda like the Huskies!:)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ordered them today (Wednesday - December 14th, 2005) and they are suppose to be in tomorrow, early afternoon ... will pick them up after work! Hope I like them as much as I did in my last vehicle ... time will tell! :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I use them in my Yukon during hunting season only. They are very good at protecting the carpet. I wouldn't want to use them year round because they look too "industrial".

·
Registered
319 Posts
The local supplier tried the Husky mats in my truck, although it showed in his computer that it was the mat for the Ridgeline but it didn't fit right,not even close.
so he ordered Nifty Catch All mats for me, a little more money but IMO they are a better built compare to Husky and come with life time warranty.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Weirdest thing. I came home early from work today and a set of Husky mats was sitting on the doorstep. I did not order and no one is claiming responsibility. I guess Santa came early. Have not put them in the truck yet. Will post back on the fit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
New Steel Blue RTL owner here - just went over 200 whole miles. Where is the best place to order Husy mats? Thanks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Stinger...someone must have made an error. I have the Husky liners in my Ridgeline and they fit perfectly...got them in Aurora.

·
Registered
319 Posts
kcss88 said:
Stinger...someone must have made an error. I have the Husky liners in my Ridgeline and they fit perfectly...got them in Aurora.
Thats what it seems like;) The one he tried to fit wasn't even close, but thats what was showing on his computer:confused: So I ended up with Niftys and they are pretty good too.
BTW: this was at Action Truck & Van World in Scarborough.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You can order "Husky" brand floormats thru Husky but only thru the internet ... I was able to find them cheaper thru a local dealer that Husky provided me information on. Got my rear mat in and installed it last night (Friday - December 16th) but the wrong mats were shipped for the front. The dealer was told that the Chevrolet Advalanche mats was the same for the Honda Ridgeline. No way! I showed the dealer thru Husky's online site that they were totally different, even the part numbers weren't the same! She called Husky's 800 number and confirmed my information and they are suppose to be here Monday afternoon at the earliest or Wednesday, at the latest. Thanks for the internet ... it really comes in handy at times!!! :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts