Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,560 Posts
I 2nd that opinion for the rear mat. It really fits nicely. Edge to edge perfect fit. I was very surprised at it.

Steve M

·
Registered
80 Posts
Thanks Ridgeline84! It DOES look great. I'll be very interested in seeing photos of the front mats, especially the dead pedal coverage. Thanks for posting!!

·
Registered
606 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just got off the phone with Husky (10/19/16). The rep told me that their Ridgeline front WeatherBeater mats were delayed briefly but are due to start shipping on Friday (10/21/16). She is also looking into emailing me a photo of the driver's mat in place in the Ridgeline showing the dead pedal coverage. This may take 24-48 hours for me to receive. I will post it when (if) I get it.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Just got off the phone with Husky (10/19/16). The rep told me that their Ridgeline front WeatherBeater mats were delayed briefly but are due to start shipping on Friday (10/21/16). She is also looking into emailing me a photo of the driver's mat in place in the Ridgeline showing the dead pedal coverage. This may take 24-48 hours for me to receive. I will post it when (if) I get it.
Just called about the same thing! HAHA! She said that you will get another tracking number when the fronts ship out.

·
Registered
80 Posts
OK, THAT was fast! Husky sent the requested photos to me in less than an hour. Here they are.

Attachments

·
Registered
606 Posts
OK, THAT was fast! Husky sent the requested photos to me in less than an hour. Here they are.
You do realize that those are the Pilot pictures right? The Ridgelines hood release is not on the side wall of the lower panel, it's in the front. But I did post a link to pictures of the same mats in a Ridgeline in the post above. ( Post #5) Husky said that the mats are the exact same with the exception of the location of the floor pins.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Thanks for the info guys, i just ordered mine before the snow gets here :D

·
Registered
410 Posts
I like those!

I'll have to find a vender in Canada.

·
Registered
80 Posts
You do realize that those are the Pilot pictures right? The Ridgelines hood release is not on the side wall of the lower panel, it's in the front. But I did post a link to pictures of the same mats in a Ridgeline in the post above. ( Post #5) Husky said that the mats are the exact same with the exception of the location of the floor pins.

No, I didn't realize those were Pilot pics. I simply posted what Husky sent to me in response to my request for Ridgeline photos. Good catch and thank you for posting your photos! Just so I'm clear on this, are the Pilot mats and Ridgeline mats identical? If so, then are the floor layouts of the Pilot and the Ridgeline identical? Sorry I'm so ignorant and obsessive. You can help clear up my ignorance but nothing yet has ever diminished my obsessiveness.

·
Registered
606 Posts
No, I didn't realize those were Pilot pics. I simply posted what Husky sent to me in response to my request for Ridgeline photos. Good catch and thank you for posting your photos! Just so I'm clear on this, are the Pilot mats and Ridgeline mats identical? If so, then are the floor layouts of the Pilot and the Ridgeline identical? Sorry I'm so ignorant and obsessive. You can help clear up my ignorance but nothing yet has ever diminished my obsessiveness.
LOL all good man no worries. From what members have posted with their emails back and forth with Husky, They(Husky) said the mats are identical, however the holding clips are in a different location on the right side of the mat. From what I've read that is the only difference. And from what that member that bought the Pilot mats, that is the only thing that was not 100% perfect.

·
Registered
80 Posts
LOL all good man no worries. From what members have posted with their emails back and forth with Husky, They(Husky) said the mats are identical, however the holding clips are in a different location on the right side of the mat. From what I've read that is the only difference. And from what that member that bought the Pilot mats, that is the only thing that was not 100% perfect.
Thanks again! I realize that Husky uses the pointy little retaining pips on the bottom of their mats but still find it a bit disappointing they didn't choose to also use Ridgeline's twist-lock retainers for the passenger mat and 2nd row mat. I guess maybe that's a bit of "belt and suspenders" thinking but that's what we obsessives do. I'm still thinking that the WeatherTech front mats look a bit more elegant than the Huskys but love the Husky second row mat. I also like the Husky dead pedal coverage better than the WeatherTech for the fronts. Form or function? I'll decide by tomorrow to take advantage of the Husky 10% off sale. Husky 2nd row for sure. On the fence for the fronts. Anyone else want to beat this horse while it's still dead?

·
Registered
340 Posts
@JJ13 had posted this link earlier and here are the pictures that were posted by @hosel and his Ridgeline...enjoy! :)

I got my BE delivered with the all-weather OEM mats but I ordered the Husky liners (for Pilot) and I love em. Waaay better quality than the WeatherTech liners in my 2011 Buick Regal.

No more dirt under the gas pedal and no dirt on the dead pedal :smile:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 108 Posts