Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay...maybe its time for a new nick. I bought my new RT with leather and moon roof. Options I added are Nose Mask, Rear Splash Guards, Moon Roof Air Deflector, Block Heater ( Edmonton Winters..brrrrr ) Side Door Protective Moulding.... I am like a kid on Christmas eve. She will arrive next friday by train so she is going to be really new or may I say, untouched my crazy demo drivers like me....ha I will send pics soon.... almost forgot...its BLUE !!!!! cuz my wife and kids hate silver which was my first choice..oh well.:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase. Some nice accessories you added. Maybe you can change your nick to Ridgeline Hadtabean Owner. :D

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey, No more wannabe baby! Congrats! It will be worth the wait. Post some photos when you can and welcome to the "Ridgelines Anonymous club"!:D

·
Registered
142 Posts
AWESOME! I got mine today, too! I drove it home. I can't believe how cool this thing is!

·
Registered
626 Posts
Congrats to both of you!

·
Registered
25 Posts
congrats and great choice of color not just cuz i have the same color

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats to both of you on your new rides. Wannabe, I am sure you are just itching with anticipation of getting your truck. Mine was sort of like yours, no one had driven it yet. It was new to their lot and their lot is several miles from their sales office. They had a couple others on their lot for people to drive. When I picked it up it had about 20 miles on it. 8 of which I put on when I took it out for a test drive. That doesn't mean the sales guys and service guys didn't drive it like maniacs.

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
Ridgeline owner wannabe said:
Okay...maybe its time for a new nick. I bought my new RT with leather and moon roof. Options I added are Nose Mask, Rear Splash Guards, Moon Roof Air Deflector, Block Heater ( Edmonton Winters..brrrrr ) Side Door Protective Moulding.... I am like a kid on Christmas eve. She will arrive next friday by train so she is going to be really new or may I say, untouched my crazy demo drivers like me....ha I will send pics soon.... almost forgot...its BLUE !!!!! cuz my wife and kids hate silver which was my first choice..oh well.:D :D :D :D
Congrates on your truck and welcome to the ROC! Now that you have purchased your Ridgeline, what's with that name? How about Ridgeline Owner Wannabe No More!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts