Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,307 Posts
I'm not so sure. There are functionality differences from Gen 1 to Gen 2 that remove it from consideration for some buyers. Especially what Honda is charging for what some consider "accoutrements" that others consider essential.

Just one example is that I often transport a 9' roll of material in my $25,00 RT using the rear window. I can't imagine paying $1x,xxx more for this same functionality, no matter how many times I listen to the song.

I'm happy that many people like the Gen 2, and I hope it is a big seller. I hope a Gen 3 exists in the future (you can search for my predictions from last summer). But please realize it is not just a matter of exposure; there are practical, costly differences.

· Registered
2,726 Posts
the more you're exposed to it, the more you like it. I think even the people that don't like the redesign will eventually come around to it.
Disagree. Some songs you just don't like no matter how many times you hear it....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.