Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went ahead and purchased my blue Ridgeline RTL today at my local dealership in St. Louis. The final price was $27,883. I purchased no accessories. I am going to buy the rear mud flaps on the accessories website that is referenced on the club website.

I am very excited. The RL drives like a dream compared to my '98 Ford Ranger. When I have a chance, I will submit a photo.

David
Blue Ridgeline RTL (as of 10-11-05)

L

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the official ROC family David. We know and share your excitement with you and it only gets worse from here. :) :D
Enjoy the ride!!!! :p

·
Registered
616 Posts
Congrats David!

Welcome to the ROC!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey David,

Congratulations! This is one great truck! Welcome to the greatest Ridgeline site on the net too! :D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
I'm so excited for you. I'm glad you went for it. Please take a break from admiring and driving your truck during the next several days to post you initial impressions. CONGRATS!

·
Registered
6 Posts
David: congratulations on the purchase! Does "final price" $27,883 includes destination charge? Since invoice price for the RTL (without moonroof) is $28,333. You really got a good deal! Did you negotiate over the internet or at the showroom? Can you share more of this buying experience with us?

·
Registered
127 Posts
go4bal said:
I went ahead and purchased my blue Ridgeline RTL today at my local dealership in St. Louis. The final price was $27,883. I purchased no accessories. I am going to buy the rear mud flaps on the accessories website that is referenced on the club website.

I am very excited. The RL drives like a dream compared to my '98 Ford Ranger. When I have a chance, I will submit a photo.

David
Blue Ridgeline RTL (as of 10-11-05)

Congrats and Welcome Aboard

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The $27,883 price was including all costs plus the $117 document fee that the dealership charges and the $2.50 local government fee. TOTAL out the door cost for me was $28,002.50.

I used the Sam's Club (on-line) auto program to obtain the cost from a local dealer. I brought in the pricing to a dealer that had the RTL in blue and they matched the price from the other dealer.

According to Consumer Reports the following are the numbers:

$28,978 invoice
$945 dealer buyback
$1000 marketing to dealer incentive (according to Edmunds.com-as of 10/4)
$27,033 TOTAL DEALER COST

I figure that the dealer still made $850 off of me, but it seemed a fair deal.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Quincy? Galesberg?

where are you from T-mac?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, hope to see you as a regular here now.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase, sounds like you got a really good price, and I am guessing you decided to forgo the splash guards because they can be had for so much less than $150. Don't forget we are a very visual group, we need pictures :eek:

·
Registered
68 Posts
Woohoo! Congrats!

Call me a snob, but almost anything drives better than a Ranger. You have the best now. (Well, if it was red it would be best, but it's still better than the Ford. :D )

1 - 20 of 23 Posts