Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching and waiting, I finally pulled the trigger on the RT. I figured I didn't NEED the extra features of the RTS. After much headache talking to shady salesmen about the availablity of the RT, I just went online and requested a quote from just about everywhere I could. I got about 6 quotes emailed to me in about 3 hours and called back the lowest. The internet salesmen are so much easier to deal with and they don't pressure you into buying any accessories or options.

I told him the model, color, and price I wanted and he called me back in an hour saying he found the car. It would be available to "show" the next day. He said I was under no obligation to buy it, but he'd hold it for me until I had a chance to look it over and take it for a spin. As soon as I saw it, I was sold. The beige interior was MUCH MUCH nicer than I was expecting.

At the end I paid $500 over invoice, but I would have paid more because of the service I received. I kept waiting for the saleman to make a pitch for some accessory or extended warranty, but it never came.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the club of Ridgeline owners. I'm sure that you will enjoy your new truck as much as the rest of us already do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts