Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been tempted to buy a RL ever since they were released. The local dealers would not budge on selling them for MSRP! I have watched the same 5 sit on the local dealers lot for the last 2 months hoping they would change their tune. They never did. So I started surfing the web for info on the RL and found this forum :D. While here I found this thread:

http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=927

I gave Lou a call on Friday of last week and told him what I was looking for. He had 4 to pick from. He gave me the advertised price on the RL and on top of that gave me a great deal on my trade. Saturday morning I took off on a 400 mile trip to pick up my new car. When I arrived, I met Lou and Kim. They were both great and I could not have asked for a better experience! There were no hidden costs and everything was as stated. Everything went without a hitch and I now own a Black RTL w/ NAV! The best part of the entire trip was being totally amazed with the new navigation system on the trek home! It rocks. I am very happy with my decision and cant wait to start buying accessories :)

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Congrats on getting a great ride (in style and in miles) at a good price. I love NAV too. I'm so glad I insisted we get it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is so much to read here that I won't be sleeping for the next month !!!!

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
You're right. I did nothing but search the web for the month we waited for our rig to be delivered. We've had it a month and I'm still on here all the time.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome to the boards and congratulations on your new truck.

There is a lot of good information contained on this board.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Congrats KingALW. I know the feeling having just purchased a RL this past Friday. Lovin' the experience!
Enjoy :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts