Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Silly question but....I bought a loaded Ridge, got everything but the navigation, but I still have a blank space between the switches for the heated seats. Does anyone know what's supposed to go in the blank space between?

·
Registered
218 Posts
I checked with my parts guy and he ransacked the diagrams and could come up with nothing...this year. I'm guessing they may have plans for 2007. Maybe not. I'm going to use the space for a rear camera switch so I can see where I've been while moving.:D

·
Registered
430 Posts
I am glad I am not the only one who has wondered the same thing. Every time I see it I think, "What am I missing?"

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought all the accessories except for the DVD player. Does the DVD use this blank?

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
"Anything to do with bumper-mounted back-up sensors (not the camera)?"

Nope. I have the back-up sensors and they install a small round button just to the right hand side below the steering wheel.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Fog Light switch is on the left side by the cruise control and VSA button

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
It would be a cool place to mount the joy stick control so you could move the rear view camera around.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Spritegeezer said:
I I'm going to use the space for a rear camera switch so I can see where I've been while moving.:D

Maybe it's for the back-up sensor switch? I plan on getting back-up sensors installed so if it goes there, I'll let you know (or check installation of these under Handa accessories...)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Backup sensor switch is to the right of the steering column but lower down so it can't be that.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Thought it was for something to do with towing, brake-sontroller or something? I can't remember now... argh.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts