Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you own a Ridgeline and are a member of the ROC, please post or email me a picture of you and your baby!! Include kids, wives, girlfriends, dogs, husbands, boyfriends ( if there are any other women on here besids me yet ) etc. I want to make Family Ridgeline Photo Album for ALL of us. Anyone else interested?? My home email is [email protected].

·
Registered
264 Posts
Already sent mine. Good idea

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
couldn't you just post it on a section of the Picture part of the page under RL and owners?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We could do that too!! That way everyone who visits the sight can see it as well. Good idea kanji!! I can get the pictures from there for the photo album I still want to make and send to all of those who want one. As soon as it has stopped snowing and raining in Cleveland ( had hail yesterday ) I'll be doing the photo shoot of my girl!! I decided not to be in the pictures with her...She stands alone!! ;)

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
What might be kind of cool would be to create a map of the US and embed ROC user names and pictures in the state that they belong to. That way if your planning a trip you could hover over the state and find out who may be in that region. Just a thought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts