Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,009 Posts
Yep, similar to Gen 1.

Two guys talking about the new midsize RAM.
Dude 1: Bro, did you see the new midsize RAM. It's so sweet.
Dude 2: Bro, it's wicked sweet. I'm putting a 6" lift & 35's.
Dude 1: Hell yeah Bro, me too. Hey WTF just passed by.
Dude 2: Haha Bro. That's the ugly minivan Ridgeline. Honda truck Bro.
Dude 1: I'd never buy that, Bro.
Dude 2: Bro, me neither. Let's get the RAM.

· Registered
982 Posts
I owned a 93 Dakota and sold it with 225,000 miles on it. It was the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Fiat/Chrysler has managed to make 4 out of the top 10 worst cars this year. I'd have to think twice.

· Premium Member
2018 RTL-E White/Tan
2,328 Posts
Yuck, that's just Fugly! Gen 2 Ridgeline is looking better and better to me. :)

· Premium Member
1,817 Posts
Whats with the headlights on that hideosity?

Looks like a Tim Burton creation. A bug. Hallucinated during a bad window pain trip down the up staircase in the Adams Family mansion. After it was stepped on by Lurch. And Grampa failed to bring it back to life.

Or maybe the horrid remains of Nissan Leaf that ran head on into Juke @ freeway speeds.

I don't like it.

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,891 Posts
Considering the possible engine choices, and possible transmission options, it would sell, especially if priced right. If I had to guess it could easily match the current offerings on midsize trucks on Fuel Economy, including the suspected RL's. And we know they would offer a small diesel.

As for looks, it reminds me of the Nissan face on the Juke, and some of the other looks of concept vehicles, just a guess, RAM, an FCA company would want it in NA to have the face of a RAM, which all things considered, would be an easy change.

Someone with Photoshop skills on here could probably mock that up relatively easily.

· Registered
2,938 Posts
Considering the possible engine choices, and possible transmission options, it would sell, especially if priced right. If I had to guess it could easily match the current offerings on midsize trucks on Fuel Economy, including the suspected RL's. And we know they would offer a small diesel.

As for looks, it reminds me of the Nissan face on the Juke, and some of the other looks of concept vehicles, just a guess, RAM, an FCA company would want it in NA to have the face of a RAM, which all things considered, would be an easy change.

Someone with Photoshop skills on here could probably mock that up relatively easily.
with the exception of the grille, it looks exactly the same as a Jeep Cherokee with a box.

· Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,891 Posts
with the exception of the grille, it looks exactly the same as a Jeep Cherokee with a box.
:surprise:
OH NO, like a Pilot with a Bed! Next thing will be if it has: IBT & IBA...
:grin:

Reactions: gene r
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.