Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
....a nearby ( like Texas ) state and are interested in coming to the "ROC at the ROCK", please post:

1. Can you come? ( yes ) or ( no )
2. How many? ( )
3. How long you can stay? ( 1 day ) ( 2 days ) ( 3 days )
4. Would you be interested in a t-shirt made just for the occasion?( yes ) :D
5. The date that seems best for all is November 4,5,6
6. Do you need assistance with accomodations? ( yes ) ( no )
7. Please post an email address so I can send you more detailed information.
8. Would you be interested in a Honda plant tour? ( yes ) ( no )
9. If you own a Ridgeline other than a Silver one, you are still welcome :D
10. Any other things you would like to do? ( )

No time to waste if we want a really great get-together and beat the current record of...
"8"
J.C. Campbell
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
ladyridge said:
....a nearby ( like Texas ) state and are interested in coming to the "ROC at the ROCK", please post:

2. How many? ( )
5. Which date is best for you? ( October 28,29,30 ) or ( November 4,5,6 )

No time to waste if we want a really great get-together and beat the current record of...
"8"
J.C. Campbell
[email protected]
My wife and I are planning to come. We will be driving on Saturday (29th) spend the night Saturday, spend the whole day with the ROC activities Sunday the 30th, spend Sunday night there and drive home Monday. Honda tour on that Sunday would be great. And yes on the T shirts.

·
Registered
138 Posts
1. Can you come? ( yes ) or ( no ) Yes
2. How many? ( ) 2 Adults (maybe one child)
3. How long you can stay? ( 1 day ) ( 2 days ) ( 3 days ) 1 Day
4. Would you be interested in a t-shirt made just for the occasion?( yes ) Yes!
5. Which date is best for you? ( October 28,29,30 ) or ( November 4,5,6 ) Oct 30 or Nov 6
6. Do you need assistance with accomodations? ( yes ) ( no ) No
7. Please post an email address so I can send you more detailed information. [email protected]
8. Would you be interested in a Honda plant tour? ( yes ) ( no ) Yes
9. If you own a Ridgeline other than a Silver one, you are still welcome Will blue be O.K.? ;)

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hello Ladyridge, still alive here but been busy...just finished my last mid-term yesterday evening (Monday - August 22nd). Finally had a chance to sit down a few minutes and try to catch-up on a little on ROC news and seen your posting. Wanted to try answer as well as I possibly know right now...
#1 Yes
#2 1 possibly 2
#3 Maybe two days
#4 Yes (if in 4XXXX possible?)
#5 Either date (but like November 4th, 5th and 6th better)
#6 Probably not (unless a bunch care to stay rather close together and a
better rate is available?)
#7 [email protected]
#8 OH YES!!!
#9 Do already have the "right" color
#10 Open to any suggestions...

Thanks for your time, really appreciate the effort!!!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Good to see you on here Nick.
Back to the top please.
:p

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Is it ok if I am really in a state of confusion most of the time?

1. Can you come? ( yes )
2. How many? ( 3 def, 4 most likely [2 adults, 2 kids] )
3. How long you can stay? ( 2 days )
4. Would you be interested in a t-shirt made just for the occasion?( yes ) - for all of us (can't pass up the opportunity to embaras the kids when they are older of their geek father making them dress all alike)
5. Which date is best for you? ( November 5,6 )
6. Do you need assistance with accomodations? ( no ) - but if package deal is available, would entertain the thought
7. Please post an email address so I can send you more detailed information. xesto (at) mac.com
8. Would you be interested in a Honda plant tour? ( yes )
9. If you own a Ridgeline other than a Silver one, you are still welcome - WAIT A MINUTE! Honda made OTHER colors??? :D
10. Any other things you would like to do? ( GROUP PHOTO of us beating the record of 8 RL's )

Thanks LadyRidge for doing this!!!! Me, the wife, & ridgerats are looking forward to this!

-ridgeln

·
Registered
297 Posts
Howdy, LR,

1. Yes
2. 2 Adults
3. 2 days, maybe 3
4. Yes, for both of us (2 large)
5. Prefer Novemer 5 and 6
6. No
7. [email protected]
8. Sure, especially if any freebies are involved ( :) )
9. Wait a minute, they make Silver?
10. Photos are a must.

After mentioning this meet to my better half, she said, "we are going aren't we?" :D

·
Registered
578 Posts
1) Probbly
2) 2
3) 2-3 days
4) Yes
5) Octber dates are better
6) no
7) shing at sbbent dot com
8) definately yes

Houston is kind of far though. :(

ladyridge said:

2. How many? ( )
5. Which date is best for you? ( October 28,29,30 ) or ( November 4,5,6 )

"8"
J.C. Campbell
[email protected]

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Just a thought for our event t-shirt. Send ideas!! I'll try to put a little piece of eveyones idea into the design.

Looks like the general consensus is November 5th so far. I hope all can make it if we make the plans far enough in advance.

·
Registered
233 Posts
ladyridge said:
Just a thought for our event t-shirt. Send ideas!! I'll try to put a little piece of eveyones idea into the design.

Looks like the general consensus is November 5th so far. I hope all can make it if we make the plans far enough in advance.
Just throwing some ideas your way...
- I found a pic with cars hanging inside Rock & Roll Hall of Fame building and thought that I'd replace them with RL's of different colors. I used your poll to decide which colors to use--1st Silver, 2nd Blue, 3rd Black & 4th Red.
- Maybe use actual ROC member's vehicles with correct angled pics (possibly select members with highest number of posts on the ROC forum)
- Use photo design on back of t-shirt and ROC logo on front-left breast

-SixOpRidge

Attachments

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
SixOpRidge said:
- I found a pic with cars hanging inside Rock & Roll Hall of Fame building and thought that I'd replace them with RL's of different colors. I used your poll to decide which colors to use--1st Silver, 2nd Blue, 3rd Black & 4th Red.
- Maybe use actual ROC member's vehicles with correct angled pics (possibly select members with highest number of posts on the ROC forum)

-SixOpRidge
OMG that is sooooooooooooocool. :cool:
Nice work SOR. As far as I am concerned, I wouldn't change a thing. It looks great.
Any other suggestions from this fine forum of friends??
I'm in the design business and I won't even attempt to follow this act.
Now...I'm wondering...the people with the most posts?? What color Ridgeline would that be??
:D

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: If you are from Ohio or....CHECK THIS OUT

SixOpRidge said:

-SixOpRidge
I hope you'll make the trip SOR!!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ladyridge--
Glad you liked my contribution :) I was bored and thought I'd do what I can...since you asked. I'm hoping there are other artists on the ROC who'll post their work too. I would really enjoy meeting up with my fellow ROC members, but I don't think I'll be able to fit it into my work sked (working on an AF course to start up in Oct-Nov and we're way behind the power curve). I hope to attend a meet sometime in the future though.

-SixOpRidge

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
I will try to make the trip from Long Island, NY for the weekend. Kids have school to go to on other days. Look forward to it.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
I talked to my t-shirt supplier and we can get our t-shirts for the event in the following colors.

SILVER ( GRAY )
That's it. Right???
Oh..yeah...:D
Blue
Red
White
Black
Green ( he's looking for something close to Amazon )

No minimum order. You can order one or 20. If no one has any objections, when I finalze the plans in the next couple of weeks, I will go ahead and use the design that SixOpRidge designed unless there is someone with another suggestion. Don't be shy, I'm sure he won't be offended if you want to add or change something. I'll need sizes and colors soon.

My Honda contact is working very hard on the tour and I am finalizing plans at the Rock Hall in the next week or so.
I really need to get a count soon. I'll be emailing those of you who have expressed the desire to attend soon. My better half Todd has been searching other things to do in the area as well to accomodate kids and dogs. ( we take our 3 just about everywhere we go ) Suggestions and needs are encouraged.
Just a side note. I am trying to get donations for our meet from local Honda dealers. If my guess is accurate, we may be generating some news media from this and I know a few dealers who may want to get in on it. ( we may have to add their logo on the tshirt. )
You don't want to miss this meet.
One of MANY Lady Roc-heads, over and out!! ( for now )

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rtboy1961 said:
My geography sukz. Ive been looking for a post as to where the " roc at the rock" is going to be. Can someone tell me where its at? :confused:
I'M SORRY. I assumed everyone knew where the Rock Hall was. Forgive me rtboy. :(
It's in Cleveland, Ohio. :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I love the T-shirts....4 Silvers (shhhhh size 2XL) :D
Will be comin down the mountain on the 5th!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts