Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, with no current projects planned right now, I'm kinda itching to do some stuff to the Ridge. Nothing super crazy, but just want to get my fingers dirty. Anyways, I got some stuff I need to do and some stuff I want to do.

Need to do:
Fresh KYB dampers all around
New rotors (custom slotted rotors from Stoptech)
New Pads (Posi-Quiet Ceramic)
Transfer case fluid

Contemplating:
Readylift leveling kit (maybe)

Want to do:
Magnaflow exhaust
Water temp gauge
Oil temp gauge
Oil pressure gauge
Trans temp gauge
Or I can see if I can roll all of that into 1 multi-info display if possible (maybe HKS, Greddy or Blitz)
Volk Racing G2 wheels in 17"
Falken Wildpeak A/T tires
Buddy Club Racing Spec Condenser
Oil catch tank of some sort (maybe)

Distant Dream:
That CT supercharger is pretty enticing... but I dunno.

Call it thinking out loud. I got 120k on the truck and all I've done is audio and my intake and now I'm thinking of doing more.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Do it. Do it. Although there are several things in that list I have not seen before. Why a readylift over the generic truxx and fatbob lift everyone does?

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
We can knock your "Need to do" list out in a Saturday if you're in need of a shop with tools and an extra hand...

I think Michelle may have other plans for your "Want to do's" though! Lol!!

Can't wait to finally meet James...

·
Registered
251 Posts
OH I am sure there could be more hands availble than you may know what to do with!!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK, got my shocks, rotors and pads. Been talking more and I'm wondering if I should do the leveling kit anymore or not.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If anybody needs fresh shocks, let me know. I put a post up in the trading post forum already. I usually have 3 hour availability on these guys. Let me know!

Also, has anybody seen the Bakflips go for under $700? I'm almost tempted just to give them a call directly since they're in San Fernando

1 - 7 of 7 Posts