Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ford Recalls 3.8 Million Pickups, SUVs

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050907/ap_on_bi_ge/ford_recall

Also, I was reading the new Consumer Reports last night, which had an article about the risks of buying First Year and new model year vehicles. Honda was ranked first, slightly ahead of Toyota, for the fewest reported first year vehicle problems, according to CR subscribers' experiences. They also pointed out that in model years 2 and 3, the problems are right back down to usual Honda numbers, which I believe were still the lowest of the other car manufacturers.

Thank you Honda!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Love mine, Can't wait till the after market catches up. Plus the RL gets better gas milage then the Fords. Did anyone hear that the Toyotas have a recall for steering problems?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Me too! Traded in my '99 F150 for the RTL. Besides being top heavy, I felt a real lack of (stability) control while towing my Coleman Westlake with the Ford. Can you fathom having an engine fire while towing??? Or anywhere for that matter!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I am glad to, traded my F150 & Armarda & got the Ridgeline.Much better stabiliy & gas milage than both of them. :) Plus the saftey systems saved my but in a gully washer about a month ago.

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rogerstruck said:
I am glad to, traded my F150 & Armarda & got the Ridgeline.Much better stabiliy & gas milage than both of them. :) Plus the saftey systems saved my but in a gully washer about a month ago.
How nice to know you drive a vehicle that will save your "butt" instead of one that could burn it!!

This is actually a dilema I have, or a contradiction, because my other vehicle is a motorcycle. So, one day I feel good about driving in all the safety of the Ridgeline, and the next...I guess I'm living on both edges! (It must be a Gemini thing...)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts