Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 2 of 6 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, I guess its called an over-bed rack, as opposed to an over roof rack. Anyone know the best brands for this type of rack?
1 - 2 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.