Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a link to what I plan to do to my ridgeline when i get it shortly I am just finishing up with school for autobody and painting and this is my final project I done and this is what I plan on painting on my ridgeline when i get it...its a Custom Painted Honda H and Ridgeline LOGO to look like snake skin so look closely at those and the rest is all airbrushed stuff i did....let me know what you think....this is the way i plan on custom painting my ridgeline when i get it and there are a few other things I plan on doing but this is the start....let me know what you think and feel free to browse my cardomain page at the other stuff I have done....and the cars I have worked on...I have been a honda enthu... for about 6 years or so....but the ridgeline is my next project and i will be getting it shortly.... heres the link and let me know what you think.....Thanks, Eric

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/784750/10

OPPS sorry i thougth I clicked on MISC forums instead of mobile electronics.....if someone can move it please do thanks, Eric

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I moved it to Miscellaneous.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts