Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Here's something for everyone to look at. you may have seen this or recieved it by chain mail, but its hillarious to see. I've been told that this guy turns his lights after 6pm and let it run for 4 hours everynight. Here's the link: http://media.putfile.com/WizardsofWinter-SM

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
That is a pretty neat display but I'll bet that it drives the neighbors nuts!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Clark Griswald would be soooo jealous!

So am I.

fins

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
First thing I thought of was Close Encounters.. sorry E.T.

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
That is awsome, fascinating, mesmerizing, ...............,...............,................, I would hate to be his neighbor on Halloween!!!

L

·
0 Posts
This house is 5 minutes from Todd's parents. I may just have to go over there in a few weeks and convince him to "play it again Sam" one more time. :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
The music is from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. "The Lost Christmas" CD. The song title is "Wizards in Winter". If you have not heard this CD, give it a listen, it will put you in the Christmas spirit.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Wow, that's crazy! I am not surprised that he was shut down. I bet the neighbors were going nuts. That guy is very talented!

My girlfriend lived in an upscale neighborhood with tons of restrictions. She had a gorgeous Christmas display at her house which had some blue lightbulbs, very tastefully done. She received a letter from the HomeOwners Association informing her that she had to take the blue lightbulbs down as this is in violation of the restrictions and covenants. She and hubby were moved out of there by March.

·
Registered
186 Posts
jim270 said:
The music is from the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. "The Lost Christmas" CD. The song title is "Wizards in Winter". If you have not heard this CD, give it a listen, it will put you in the Christmas spirit.
Thanks, Jim..... I'm familiar with the Trans-Siberian Orchestra.... but it's been several years since I've listened to their offerings.... I'm off to i-Tunes to check it out!

·
Registered
406 Posts
I love the music in both, but the video is better in the first one - I'm old-school.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The colors in the CBS version are so much better....

wow if I didn't spend so much time reading about my truck, I could have done an amazing christmas light show too... :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts