Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have problems with the volume levels of my bluetooth phone on my '09 RTL. The "YOU HAVE AN INCOMING CALL" announcement is deafening and scares the heck out of anyone in the vehicle. Really, it's very unnerving. :( But I have to crank the sound way up to actually hear the voice of the person on the other end. The sound for the two appears to be linked and I can't seem to find a nice volume that works. Any known workarounds/tweaks? :confused:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had my new Ridgeline for a week now and set up the Bluetooth, and your right. It startles the s#@t out of you. I'm not sure I set it up right or missed something in the directions. I still love my new truck. awsome.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Don't think you can adjust the volume of it but you can change it from the voice to just a phone ringing, not as nuts to make you jump when it happens.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have had my new Ridgeline for a week now and set up the Bluetooth, and your right. It startles the s#@t out of you. I'm not sure I set it up right or missed something in the directions. I still love my new truck. awsome.
I finally figured this out. Turns out the volume controls for the Handsfree are separate from the rest of the radio. Just turn on the Handsfree, dial the volume down to something reasonable (like 10-12) and then turn off the Handsfree. Your next incoming call will not necessitate a change of underwear.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts