Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone saw a scarlet pearl with black inside. or two tone with black and gray. cant fined the color coordination e charts.from th

·
Registered
322 Posts
If you are talking about the seats and not the dash/doors, Scarlet Pearl is only available with beige seats. I wish black was available. As far as I know, only the BE comes with 2 tone seats

·
Registered
970 Posts
The "two tone black and grey" (grey seats and some panels) is only available in Blue and Forest Mist Green (where it is the only choice), Silver and MSM (where you can also get all black). There is no scarlet pearl with anything but the beige interior.

Personally, I was going to get the blue but IMHO, the grey interior is too "cut up" into many different tones. One reviewer called it a "cacophony of colors". I agree so decided on the more consistent MSM with black interior. Of course it is all about what you like so there is no right or wrong but there is no scarlet pearl with anything but the beige and that looks even more cut up, color-wise, IMHO.

·
Registered
235 Posts
All of these color/trim restrictions are crazy. It sounds like one way or another the consumer is forced to compromise on what they really want. Thankfully, all I wanted was the BE...

·
Registered
970 Posts
All of these color/trim restrictions are crazy.
You got that right. I long for the days when you could order just what you wanted.

Really wanted those pink seats and purple carpet!:wink:

·
Registered
322 Posts
I recall seeing a late 70's/early 80's yellow Pontiac Firebird that came from the factory with a red interior. Someone was able to sneak that one through the ordering system. Not sure why but to each his own.

·
Registered
415 Posts
If you are talking about the seats and not the dash/doors, Scarlet Pearl is only available with beige seats. I wish black was available. As far as I know, only the BE comes with 2 tone seats
I posted in the RT/RTS model thread that they also come in 2 tone seats. Check page 1 and 2 of that thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts