Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to have running boards installed by a local body shop who does my job's fleet vehicles.

They mistakenly sent up the side steps so after seeing both before installing, I liked the Running boards better. Many body shops deal with a local Honda dealer and get them at wholesale price (he told me he paid $303 and charged me $325 + installation,tax...). So if you know someone in the business you may want to consider this alternative if you are like me (mechanically declined),

I ended up getting them (Honda parts) installed for $450. Honda wants $460 alone for retail on them!

They look great and will post some before and after pics soon. Now my kids can get in very easy!

·
Registered
183 Posts
I got the silver side steps because I thought they would look good with my silver truck. I got them from my dealer for $329.00. I showed them the handaaccessaries.com page and they agreed on the price but thats probabbly becauseat the same time I was buying a truck.
For installation tips including pics of my homemade rivet tool and my truck with the sidesteps see my latest post in mods and installation tips.
Chow, Mike :cool:

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Here a few pics of installed running boards on my blue RTL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts