Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed a pair of Westin chrome nerfs on my blue Ridgeline over the weekend. They look terrific!! I will post photos this weekend.

Installation was a breeze. Took less than 30 mins. All the parts were well fit for the truck.

Jason is really good to work with. He answers emails promptly. Is happy to answer questions (stupid or not). He is very fair with pricing and working out details of transactions. I can recommend his business without reservation.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've had the same experience with Jason. I got in channel vent shades and silicon wipers from him. Prompt and professional transaction. I look forward to seeing the pics. I'm leaning more toward the running boards, but the cost and install are bumming me out.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Question: Do these leave a big gap in between the bar and the truck? Enough to get your feet or leg stuck if you slip or something:confused: ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably, I think all nerf bars could potentially do that. The only sure thing would be a step.

Honestly, I don't even use the nerf to step up. Its more a looks and balance thing. I think the truck looks much nicer with a finishing touch on the side that the nerf gives.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
drdk said:
Installed a pair of Westin chrome nerfs on my blue Ridgeline over the weekend. They look terrific!! I will post photos this weekend.

Installation was a breeze. Took less than 30 mins. All the parts were well fit for the truck.

Jason is really good to work with. He answers emails promptly. Is happy to answer questions (stupid or not). He is very fair with pricing and working out details of transactions. I can recommend his business without reservation.
It’s really nice to see my fellow members tricking out their Ridgelines. I agree with all of you that Jason does do a fantastic job with customer satisfaction. It’s so refreshing when you finally find someone who actually cares. :p

Ron

·
Registered
125 Posts
Can't wait to see the pictures, as ARIES Nerf Bars are almost impossible to find where as Westin seems to be more frequently found in Canada

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hijack,

Go to Burtman Industries web site and look at the Westin stuff. They make the nerfs in several different configurations. Chrome over mild steel, chrome over stainless, Black over steel, etc. Get Jason to give you some pointers. Price varies a good bit between the products.

http://www.burtmanindustries.com

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
Thanks guys, glad to help. I'm also a loyal Honda owner myself. I have these bars out at VERY GOOD prices, so get the jump on while you can. I don't know how long I can keep them this low. Just got a new batch in and all in stock as we speak.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Jason, a quick question....

I was just told through Westin that the step bars for the Ridgleine will not be available until early January because they had a mounting problem. They are redeisgning the mount.Did you hear that from them as well?

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
No worries here. They are available and I've sold 5 sets now and fitment is great. Not sure on the other "steps", but these "Tube Style" ones fit like a glove.:)

·
Registered
125 Posts
looks great now just to decide if I want black or the chrome.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Thanks for the pictures.

Going to order the black ones for sure...........

·
Registered
295 Posts
ProHonda said:
Thanks for the pictures.

Going to order the black ones for sure...........
My Sentiments exactly, the black bars and the black westin bull bar. Maybe powdercoat the wheels.... I better slow down before I have to find out how thr RL is for sleeping:eek:

·
Registered
171 Posts
anyone have pics of the black ones.

That would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
hi jason b,
newbie, rasr866 here. just wondering if you can post the current pricing for a chrome-ss westin bull bar and nerf bars plus shipping to california.

thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just bought and installed the Westin Platinum Series Chrome nerf bars on my Silver RLS and they look great. Bought them from Jason at Burtman Industries based on other club members advise and Jason didn't let me down. Reasonable price, Great Service, Quick e-mail responses. I'm not a gifted installer and even with my limited experience they went on easy.

·
Vendor
1,886 Posts
adapete2 said:
I just bought and installed the Westin Platinum Series Chrome nerf bars on my Silver RLS and they look great. Bought them from Jason at Burtman Industries based on other club members advise and Jason didn't let me down. Reasonable price, Great Service, Quick e-mail responses. I'm not a gifted installer and even with my limited experience they went on easy.
Good deal. We now have the bull bars and tube steps on sale!

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=ridg_wst_ulti

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=ridg_wst_tube_sig

Also, just in! Running board style steps with diamond plating!

http://www.burtmanindustries.com/zoomprod.php?id=rdge_rom_board_06_u

1 - 20 of 37 Posts