Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to me 2008 RTL, I've had the truck for about 3 days now, so still figuring some things out.

My question is about what I should see when I cycle through screens on the display at the bottom of my speedometer. I know what I see there is controlled by the "select" and "reset" buttons off to the right.

By continuously pressing "select" I see Trip A information, then Trip B information, then Oil Life, then it goes back to Trip A.

I've seen references to being able to view TPMS info and instantaneous MPG info, but I'm not seeing any of that. Did those come along after 2008?

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
I believe that if it is available at all, the MPG and TPMS info is only available with the navigation package.

·
Administrator
16,090 Posts
I believe that if it is available at all, the MPG and TPMS info is only available with the navigation package.
The fuel economy display was a standard feature on all Ridgelines from 2009-2014.

All Ridgelines show which tire is low, but only the 2009-2014 models equipped with navigation will display actual tire pressure.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,592 Posts
New to me 2008 RTL, I've had the truck for about 3 days now, so still figuring some things out.

My question is about what I should see when I cycle through screens on the display at the bottom of my speedometer. I know what I see there is controlled by the "select" and "reset" buttons off to the right.

By continuously pressing "select" I see Trip A information, then Trip B information, then Oil Life, then it goes back to Trip A.

I've seen references to being able to view TPMS info and instantaneous MPG info, but I'm not seeing any of that. Did those come along after 2008?
Your assumption is correct. That info came in MY 2009.

If you didn't get an OM with your RL, you can download one from:
http://owners.honda.com/

Register for free and you can enter your VIN, keep up with maintenance records, get your radio code, get a copy of the OM, etc.

·
Premium Member
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your assumption is correct. That info came in MY 2009.

If you didn't get an OM with your RL, you can download one from:

Thanks all!! I figured it was something like that. No, I did not get an Owner's Manual, but it's on the "We Owe You" list from the dealer. They are getting one for me, should have it later this week.

I'll go online and register my Ridgey with the Honda site though, lots of good info there.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,592 Posts
You may find the downloaded copy easier to access than the hard copy. It sure is easier to search! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts