Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1106 Posts

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's start a thread of interesting or cool photos that we have taken that have nature as a subject.

To get it started, here is a picture of a SandHill crane that I took when the bird was poking around in my front yard.

Attachments

·
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Intersting Nature Phtos

Here is two more of the evening sky. I did not change the colors in any way with any photo editing program.

Attachments

·
ROC Founder, Admin
2,611 Posts

This is a good topic idea but I need to go snap some pics. And right now, the weather around here stinks! So, I'll snap some shots soon and put them up.

BTW, must be nice to have green grass and "cranes" in your front yard. My grass is dormant and u-g-l-y at the moment but I'm working on it. ;)

L

·
0 Posts

The young man in this picture is a frequent visitor to our backyard who we have to come to love and call "Chubbs". He was fed quite well this winter by the family and as you see, maybe a little "too" well.
We happen to own a graphics house in Ohio, and he has brought many pennies to the pocket, thus the reason for the watermark. ( sorry :( )
The Red Tailed Hawk is my better-halfs spirit guide as he is part Indian. He snapped this photo in his home State of Oregon.
Have a great day. Sunny but cold. 42 degrees in Brecksville, Ohio.
LadyRidge

·
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Very nice pictures ladyridge and hagerswami. Chubbs either needs to hit the treadmill or you guys need to cut him a larger hole!

Here is a closeup of a lizard on a tree in my backyard. It was a tough picture to get because the little bugger would not sit still.

Attachments

·
Registered
361 Posts
Intersting Nature Photos

Ladyridge,

you should take your hawk picture and photoshop the wings on your truck as your avatar. Reminds me of the movie Lady Hawk by Robin Wright.

If you do not know how to do this, try to get zero to help you. He seems to be a fine gentleman and moderator.

L

·
0 Posts
Re: Intersting Nature Photos

Great idea Blue! I happen to own a graphics house and can't wait to get started on it tonight.
Watch for updates!

L

·
0 Posts

Well..I couldn't wait it was such a great idea.
Here it is in full size...but it will look a little different as an avatar and I'll do that tonight.
Better get back to work!

·
Registered
383 Posts

From the shores of Lake Superior on a warm summer day....

Attachments

·
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Very nice photo, Skywalker. Thanks for contributing.

·
Registered
167 Posts

Ladyridge,
Those are cute puppies! What breed? I'm gonna drum up some pictures of our "kids" and post 'em.

L

·
0 Posts

Some breed of boxer I think. I found them on a website I stumbled onto and thought they would be cute to share. I will be posting my "girls" soon.
LadyRidge

·
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Nice pictures Ladyridge. I actually started another thread in "The Ridge" for pet photos and it is in need of contributions!

·
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Here is a close up of a lizard that was on one of the outside walls of my house.

Attachments

·
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

And a close up of a frog on my fence.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 1106 Posts