Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any idea if "Tan" will be available in either the standard or leather interior? Thanx!
Kurbie :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nighthawk Black Pear w/Beige Interior
Steel Blue Metallic w/Gray Interior
Redrock Pearl w/Beige Interior
Billet Silver Metallic w/Gray Interior
Taffeta White w/Green Interior
Taffeta White w/Beige Interior
Amazon Green Metallic w/Green Interior (not available in the entry model)

These are the colors that I know about. All the colors should be available on all models except the Amazon Green. Subject to change until it is released in March. :)

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I agree with the above post. Those are the color combos that I have seen listed in all of the literature that I have gotten from my dealer.

I would have preferred a gray interior with the black exterior, but I guess beige will do. Nothing that a good set of seat covers can't fix.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The brochures are about 13 pages long. Color Int/Ext options and all. Still no photo on the white. No published pictures of the white.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
I have not heard or seen anything about Bluetooth compatibility. If it is the same system as in the 2005 Odyssey then it is not going to be Bluetooth compatible.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I was over at the local Honda dealer yesterday, he told me that they had the new brochure for teh Ridgeline in, but that they were under lock and key untill the 1st! Now how can you pre-sell a vehicle, when A) you can't see it, B) you can't drive it, and C) you are not permitted to see the brochure.

If anyone has one, and has a scanner, can you see if there are any pictures of an RT I still want to know how that black bumper looks.

Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts