Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to change all of the interior lights in my Ridge, The factorey ones seem to be just to dull. I know I have seen someone post this before but I cant seem to find it on the forum. Does anyone have any Idea what size bulbs are needed, and where I can find them. (ie..walmart,autozone ??)
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks All
Chris
GO USAF

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
chrissalvatore said:
I would like to change all of the interior lights in my Ridge, The factorey ones seem to be just to dull. I know I have seen someone post this before but I cant seem to find it on the forum. Does anyone have any Idea what size bulbs are needed, and where I can find them. (ie..walmart,autozone ??)
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks All
Chris
GO USAF
Hi chrissalvatore. I'd take an OEM bulb from your truck and go to an auto supply store and ask them for brighter bulbs with the same size and shape.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well changed all the interior lights to blue, They are not as bright as I thought they would be, I still am not sure if I like the change, I will give it a week and then post some pics if I decide to keep them in.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Superwhite bulbs may be what you are looking for. They are bright white with a very slight blue tinge to them, and they really do alot to get rid of the yellow look of the factory lights. I had them on my 93 Integra and loved them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
The festoon lights are 39mm X 10mm the other interior lights are 168's. The exterior lights are 7440 (turn)-7443 (brake)-194 (reverse) The front turns are 3457 which is the same as a 3157 I forgot what the number is for the licence plate but I believe they are 194's. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
chrissalvatore said:
Well changed all the interior lights to blue, They are not as bright as I thought they would be, I still am not sure if I like the change, I will give it a week and then post some pics if I decide to keep them in.
i was thinking of that direction also, but decided not to. i just like the ambient lights blue, When i get some time to actually finish it off, i will post pics of my ambient lighting. i'm still trying to find an LED (blue) for the overhead ambient light replacement.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts