Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
385 Posts
I noticed last night when I got into my truck no overhead lights lit up. It was pitch black and there is also no door lights. Is this normal? Am I missing something?
Some vehicles have a switch for that, never had a need to use it if there is one on my Honda's, Cop cars have the function, that's how they can get out without being seen, when I was parking in high school that was my biggest concern, sneaky cops.:wink:

trainman

· Registered
380 Posts
I really like the LED map lights.
The blue LED accent lighting is a nice touch, too.
My LED bed lights come on when i open the trunk.
Auto hi beam works well too.

Reactions: lbjgh

· Registered
166 Posts
I have an RTL-T and i just put an LED interior light conversion in it and they are really bright (bought off ebay). I have 5% window tints so seeing the lights on at night cant really be done at all, but from the inside they are bright. Also put LED lights in the cargo bed lights as well.

· Administrator
24,829 Posts
Mine rolled off the transport truck, to the dealer, and into my driveway with the front lights set to "off" as opposed to "door" and the rear lights set to "always on" as opposed to "door". I discovered that night how dark it was when I went to get in and how the rear lights wouldn't shut off. Flipping a couple of switches averted that crisis. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.