Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to hang onto my 07 RTX and am looking to spruce up the interior a bit. I've looked at aftermarket radios, but I can't find any with an original equipment look. Does anyone have any experience on swapping out the existing head unit (single CD, no AUX in) with a Honda Nav unit from an RTL? If so, do you know where I can find one? I'd like to have bluetooth and iPod/iPhone controls on the unit.

Last question, anyone have any tips or advice on a swapping out the seat covers for something a little more comfortable - leather, etc? I would like to keep the original look, but I could use an upgrade.

I look forward to your feedback.

Thanks,
Mitch

07 RTX - Black 73K miles

·
Premium Member
4,575 Posts
Check Craigslist, eBay or local junkyards for the nav unit....or just upgrade to 7" in dash DVD/ nav unit. Same above for the seats or go to katskin leather for a setof new covers....they're not going to be cheap...but they are really nice!

·
Premium Member
495 Posts
Look on Crutchfield.com, they sell install kits vehicle specific that help make most stereo installations look like factory. There prices are very competitive and usually step by step instructions if you want to install it yourself.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts