Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The weather is great today so I'm in cleaning mode.
I use a product for the vents I just wanted to share.
It's Jax Wax Dash Vent Magic.....Link

I just spray down the vents; door jam ducts and such.
I use a q-tip real quick just to even it out between the vents so it evaporates evenly, wipe down around the outside and done. Only takes a few minutes and the vents look new.
It works great & smells awesome!

*I don't have any affiliation with this company, just sharing what works for me.

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,385 Posts
Looks interesting, you wouldn't have any before and after pics would you?

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Carsmak I don't have any pics.
I've been using it for several years though and it's never let me down.
It make cleaning the vents and other items a breeze as it washes everything out of the smallest cracks/crevasses.
It slowly evaporates leaving a natural finish. I use the q-tip just to evenly spread it around as it's drying or the heavier areas tend to be more of a satin finish.
The vents look & operate nice and smooth just like they did when new IMHO. (it doesn't leave any residue that will gum up over time)

It also smells great! I wish someone would make a car freshener that smelled like this stuff, it smells that good.

I've only tried about a dozen of their products over several years and I can't recommend everything that I've tried as some items were great and others just seemed ok.

Their BugZapper is one of the best bug/tar removers that I've ever used also.
Not only does it "easily" remove bugs/tar but it also has never hurt/removed any previous wax or finish as many of them do.

Everyone has their favorite waxes, I've had great results with their Liquid carnauba paste wax and love how easy it is to apply/remove even in direct sunlight.
Their wax is what got me started testing out other products and I still use it today.
I'm all about getting good results with ease and speed. ;)
Hope that helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts