Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would introduce myself. I've been a short time lurker after getting my first Ridgeline about 6 months ago. I have to admit, it is the nicest vehicle I've owned to date.

Roy Ridges is a play on Roy Rogers, no I'm not a cowboy. Simply put Ridges have been a part of my life.

1. I've got this Klingon type Ridge on the top of my head.
  2. I make dentures for a living. Dentures sit on your gums or Ridges.
  3. I've got a couple of fiberglass camper trailers. A distinguishing feature is that they all have a Ridge on the roof line for strength.
  4. I've owned 2 Rhodesian Ridgebacks. Which seems popular when looking at the names around here.
  5. I now own a Honda Ridgeline.
For the most part, my questions have been answered by searching through and reading the forums. I've got a few specifics to my vehicle - I'll post those later. I know he previous owner visited this forum because I found a few printouts in all the literature they gave me.

If you like my Avatar - you can get one on a sticker for your window From the Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue organization and support a good cause.
Rhodesian Ridgeback Rescue, Inc.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Congrats on your new to you Ridgeline, Ridge! I'm in upstate NY so we are kinda like neighbors.

·
Super Moderator
6,752 Posts
Congrats on your, "New to you, G1" in the Best Color Combo...

Welcome to the ROC,

Good Luck and Enjoy the Ride

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the welcome folks!

I'm not too far from some of my NY Amerifriends here. Given that I'm only on the other side of the Lake from some of you, do you really think I need to be following the Severe Service Schedule? I do tow a 2,000 lb camper a few times a year locally.

Drive out to Vancouver Island? Sounds interesting. Always wanted to visit the wet coast. There is nothing in the manual about this Ridgeline being amphibious, I assume a ferry is involved?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts