Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to pick up my Ridgeline tomorrow. Took a look at the VIN number and it is 003192... There is that magical 16000 and up off the manufacturing line that should not have wind noise and so on in the US. I just wonder how will 3192'th in Canada do...

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
mitek said:
I am going to pick up my Ridgeline tomorrow. Took a look at the VIN number and it is 003192... There is that magical 16000 and up off the manufacturing line that should not have wind noise and so on in the US. I just wonder how will 3192'th in Canada do...
Welcome mitek, to the "greatest truck forum in the world. the ROC!!!" my advise? Don't worry, be happy. everything you have read on this forum is solvable. You may have increased your odds if you bought SILVER of course...did you? :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
I got my RL in August (Heavens! Nearly two months have gone by!) and I have not had any problem with wind noise at all. I'm ashamed to say, I am not sure what my VIN is... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
383 Posts
VIN # 00736 from the early Canadian batch (early May delivery).
Wind noise?? what wind noise...

ps the color north of the 49th parallel magically changes to
AMMONITE GREEN
and yes mine also has more horse power than the primer colored ones.
:)

and welcome to the ROC! Lots of characters here.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Welcome to the club....Don't people choosing green also have higher IQ's?

Zero?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Todd said:
Welcome to the club....Don't people choosing green also have higher IQ's?

Zero?
I guess your response answers that question. LOL,

Red is rocket fast and so smart it drives itself. it took off without me yesterday. I caught up to it on the beach and had to punish it! it's grounded with no bath or dinner.

To the point, Never wind noise here, it just glides over the silky red paint!

·
Registered
67 Posts
I told my wife when we bought the truck that it only comes in BLACK. She believed me at first and said it looks really nice in black. I still tell people that it only comes in BLACK and they believe me, until they see a different color!!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Blue is still the best :)

I like all the colors... unfortunately I can't afford to get a truck in each of them ... if I could, maybe!

COngrats on a great truck! (no matter the color) ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
OH NO! :eek:

Careful everyone...That silver ROC virus has infected this thread too.

Where will it all end? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,554 Posts
mitek said:
There is that magical 16000 and up off the manufacturing line that should not have wind noise and so on in the US. I just wonder how will 3192'th in Canada do...
My vin # is (5) for USA 17127 and it has the wind noise :mad:

And it developed the sterring wheel "creeking" noise at around 2000 miles :( Not real bad though, can live with it unless it gets worse.

But, now I'm worried about having the water leak too. :eek:

Congatulations on your new purchase, nice color choice.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone for the welcome!
Yes, I too have that wind noise. Mine is not the whistling one, but sounds like I am going 100 mph when I am going 40. To check if I have the water leak, I took mine today for two car washes. First I spayed it myself paying particular attention to passenger side spraying it as if I wanted to get the water inside of the truck. Second, I took it to automated touch less car wash. Did not notice any wet carpet inside so far. Hope it stays that way. :)
Got 600 km put on in two days. The truck will be great when minor annoyances are fixed.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts