Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh dear, where is Ridgeline-a-holics Anon when you need it? I've had my Ridge for two whole days and I am severely enamored with it! :D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
Re: Is it possible to be too much in love withthis vehicle???

Hez, we're here for you. Just don't think it will go away very soon. We just passed three months of ownership and the honeymoon is far from over. It put a grin on my face right now, just thinking of that pretty new truck sitting on my front lawn at this moment. Other ROC members understand.

L

·
0 Posts

Truckin' said:
Hez, we're here for you. Just don't think it will go away very soon. We just passed three months of ownership and the honeymoon is far from over. It put a grin on my face right now, just thinking of that pretty new truck sitting on my front lawn at this moment. Other ROC members understand.
You bet we do. 5 months and 15K + miles and I still feel the same way you do. So like Truckin' said, don't look for it to end too soon.
:D

Welcome to the ROC family and enjoy the ride Hez!!
We're glad you're here.

·
Registered
964 Posts

I've had my Ridgeline for about 1 month now. I love it as much as when I first got it. Keep finding new and interesting things it can do :)

It's got just over 3K on it. I'd better slow down or I'll put36K on it in the first year! Crazy. My husband makes fun of me and wonders if the truck is first an dhe's second... Nah.

Have fun with your truck.

·
Registered
70 Posts

Mine has TLC. About 3wks old and only 580miles.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts

Hez, there's no cure. It's a disease. Thats why you have to keep coming to the ROC. Nobody else will understand you. It's okay. We feel your joy.

3+ months and the best thing about going anywhere or doing anything (especially getting off work) is getting in my RL. It is the best part of the day!

So, meet here with other ROC-aholics, share your experiences so we can learn, relive and enjoy along side you!

Amen

L

·
0 Posts

meanmachine19 said:
Hez, there's no cure. It's a disease. Thats why you have to keep coming to the ROC. Nobody else will understand you. It's okay. We feel your joy.

3+ months and the best thing about going anywhere or doing anything (especially getting off work) is getting in my RL. It is the best part of the day!

So, meet here with other ROC-aholics, share your experiences so we can learn, relive and enjoy along side you!

Amen
Nicely said Kevin!! :p

·
Registered
264 Posts

Unlike most of you, my truck spends most of the week sitting under his cover just waiting for me to come home. I know he is hoping for the opportunity to leap out of the driveway and strut down the street, even if it is just to go to the store. A thrill every time I get behind the wheel.
Oh, owner since March.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

I truly can say I have not owned another vehicle that I have pampered as much as my Ridgeline. My wife has expressed jealousy numerous times! I just gave my RL a set of GOLD EMBLEMS! I also gave her the Brushed Steel Dash Covers, that goes with her grab handles and the speedometer frame. Four months of love affair and still going strong! :) ;)

·
Registered
133 Posts

I think it is OK to love your ridge like you love hotdogs or baseball but we need to remember it is temporary and just "stuff". Relationships are what is important.

I still "love" my ridge. :)

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

I am waiting for my daughter to download the pictures she took. I have to explain to her that this is top priority!!! :mad:

·
Registered
626 Posts

Godskid said:
I think it is OK to love your ridge like you love hotdogs or baseball but we need to remember it is temporary and just "stuff". Relationships are what is important.

I still "love" my ridge. :)
I agree, it's just stuff -- really really nice "stuff". :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Day four: the new baby had its first bath. :D

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

Hez said:
Day four: the new baby had its first bath. :D
You mean to tell me you have not done anything to the baby in four days? What about wiping it down? Or singing a lullabye? :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

My husband took it for a long walk...does that count? :p

·
Registered
1,225 Posts

That's enough! I love my Ridgeline, but you guys are creeping me out!

If I hear anyone suggest sex with their Ridgeline I'm going to have to quit the R.O.C.

·
Registered
141 Posts

Signs you love the Ridgeline too much:

1. You talk to the nav system more than the wife, and she understands this behavior.
2. You leave the house, and tied to your laptop case, you have a microfiber towel to rub out fingerprints from opening the door.
3. You go to work and spend more time on the ROC site, than actually doing work. (I'm sure no one does this....slackers..)
4. House paint is peeling, but you have accessories to install on the Ridgeline first.
5. You carry a number of Ridgeline Flyers in your in bed trunk to distribute when you go shopping and find a group gathered around your vehicle when you come out. Spread the love...
6. You defend your color choice daily on this site(LadyRidge)
7. The Ridgeline has seen more water than your lawn, or your body for that matter.
8. You go to Wal-mart and buy a dozen diapers for the Ridgeline, or better yet steal your baby's new diapers and leave a shop rag in it's place.

Anybody got more?

·
Registered
164 Posts

I'll just say that I'm very happy with my decision to buy a Ridgeline and that I look forward to every chance that I get to drive it.
It's great to have a vehicle that is an enjoyable part of your life instead of a source of stress, like my last truck was.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts

steveberger said:
That's enough! I love my Ridgeline, but you guys are creeping me out!

If I hear anyone suggest sex with their Ridgeline I'm going to have to quit the R.O.C.
Does sex in the back seat count? don't quit now...things are just getting better! :D

1 - 20 of 137 Posts