Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
If it is, I will be keeping my 2013 RTL. That looks like something for a women. It's ugly. Oversized CRV IMO.:act047:

·
Registered
92 Posts
In the bottom left corner, it says "fictitious image". :act030: (and the fuel filler door should be on the left side)

·
Registered
971 Posts
Tiny weeny little side-view mirrors? If you look at the spy image especially from the front, you will notice a huge windshield in comparison to the width of the truck special attention to the front wheels, you will notice that design is evident. The picture actually gives that perspective as well.

The side profile really shows more of a straight line appearance form the hood right down through the cab and to the back. This photo does not show that at all, in fact the back even appears slighly angling upwards a bit. How ironic the first gen 1 angles backwards, now we get rails shooting up? lol can't we just make them straight?

The front looks good in this picture 100% better then the last attempt we saw.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Crv and Subaru Baja had an ugly baby.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Yes it really does look like Suburu. Note small front end which angles up towards the back with fat looking oversized short bed which scoops up behind the wheels.

If you want truck look you really must straighten out the hood with more vertical drop from the grill carry the lines "straight" down towards the back. The hard looking plastic rocker panels really date the overall appearance. I actually support rounded panels but it has to be in proportion correctly and still needs hard angles to make it look truck like. This really is a CRV truck. I don't see much Pilot in there at all.

Back to the drawing board son.

·
Registered
3,639 Posts
the doors forward are the 2015 CR-V.

Attachments

·
Registered
971 Posts
Yes exactly everything seems to point downward to the front and that makes the fat back shoot up the other way. A bit of this has to do with aerodynamics for MPG I think but they have a truck, it needs to look like a truck more than a CRV or good lord a Suburu.

·
Registered
92 Posts
The Brazilian guy fancies himself a pick up truck photoChop designer! Here's a sampling of his work and a lot more on that site. We'll be seeing a lot of chops between and now and the official intro...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,982 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Pic in op is a complete figment of someone's imagination. Bad Photoshop of a CRV. hard to believe anyone is actually discussing it.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Pic in op is a complete figment of someone's imagination. Bad Photoshop of a CRV. hard to believe anyone is actually discussing it.
You got that right.:act002:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm pretty happy with the 2013 sport we just got. I saw that pic online and didn't even see that it was photo shop. It was pretty ugly and I hope the next gen looks as good as what we have now.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts