Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking at the names people have called their truck and it got me to wondering. Its traditional to think of vehicles as female but my Ridge is definitely male to me. Does anybody else feel this?

My Oddysey was gender neutral; my red Civic Si is a bit of a playboy;I think my CRV was female, as was my old white Civic sedan.

L

·
0 Posts
Ridgena...she's a girl.
ivaN ( Navi )...is a boy.
As I have stated before....no woman will ever tell me where to go in MY truck. :D

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
I haven't named my truck, and probably won't, but I suspect that it has some type of dual-gender thing goin' on. When compared to the look of other trucks, it can appear to be sissified (girly), but when it comes time to get some work done, it's rough and tough (studly). :p

Disclaimer: No male chauvinism intended but it slips out every now and then. It's typically done with tongue in cheek just to rile the ladies! :eek: :p :D

·
Registered
237 Posts
Pandora :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
My Ridgeline's name is Boston. Guess the gender.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
The only vehicle we ever had that had an official name was my last truck. It's name: DAM - as in: "that DAM truck." My wife always referred to it that way.

No genderfication of the new truck. I just think of it as the truck, the ridge, the ridgeline...

-ridgeln

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
My truck is named Red. My wife calls the truck Big Red, which sounds like a male name. I would say it is probably male, but it could be either. The navigation system is definitely a woman, it nags me and all (I have it set for max reminders) ;)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
If there is a protrusion under the rear bumper.....no, wait, that's just the trailer hitch. I guess I don't know either. :D

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
If the truck develops temperamental behavior on a monthly basis, it's likely a... nah, I better not go there. ;)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
If your RL has a bra it should be pretty obvious as to gender.:D

·
Registered
295 Posts
Webwader said:
If your RL has a bra it should be pretty obvious as to gender.:D
Webwader, what if it has a bro, sorry for the semi-obscure Seinfeld reference, just had to be said:D

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Its female, a great ride! ;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts