Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, haven't made a post here in awhile now since the ridgeline came out. anyways, i've decide to buy something else and with all the searching and dealing at every honda in my surrounding area. i went the other direction and purchased a luxury car. Mercedes benz E320 2002 over the ridgeline, practically brand new, but used (meaning, it only has 35k miles and owned by a guy who travels alot and didn't drive the car much but to work 8 miles away). well, it has been a pleasure reading everyone's post and some of you who has given their opinions on how to deal with the dealers when the ridge came out. Will read on and drop in once and while. :D

L

·
0 Posts
Oh Kanji...you have been here forever. :(

I wish you much luck with your new ride my friend. What works for you has to work for us.
You'll always be a ROC family member in my book.
Take care and stop by and say hi once in while.
J.C. :p

( only a true family member would come back to say "I bought something else' and not just never come back.
I bet TMac had no idea he was creating a world such as the ROC. )

We'll miss you Kanji. :)

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, i said so long, and now i couldn't stay away. so I bought one out of fear of not having too much fun. My benz is great but it can only travel to certain destinations...so I bought one. Nice Olive green color: RL RTL, running boards and Honda Tanauve cover w/ lock. Will probably get the honda hitch when i need to tow something. Here's a pic of my RL...hopefully i post the pictures right.
Owning and driving Ridgeline is as fun as driving my Benz.. geez.:D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Welcome back kanji. The RL looks great. You left before I joined but I will be looking forward to your posts.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congratulations on both of your new and not so new vehicles. Once the Ridgeline fever gets hold of you, it will not stop until you get a Ridgeline. :D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Very VERY nice truck! Excellent choice in color too! I hear Ladyridge is very fond of Amazon Green too!:eek:

fins

p.c. I just love to see pictures of the Ridgeline on dirt roads!:D

L

·
0 Posts
OH KANJI....you're back. I'm so happy!!!!!!:)
Congratulations on a wonderful vehicle and I hope you enjoy many many safe and joyous miles!!
Even if you DID get the Green and not SILVER....it's alright. I'm glad to have you back!!
;)

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes, just couldn't drive off road on a benz feels like fish out water and saw one when i went camping near Mammoth Lakes...said damn...need to get one!
So far nothing really major troubles, but minor things that i've noticed like a little rattle that i hear when the radio is off on the right side of the dash and the rear bumper is alittle scratch. Dealer is just waiting on me to bring it in after the holidays to fix, and Thank you everyone, and Merry Christmas...

Ps. notice the gas milage is down..probably from the winter mix fuel, overall its great to come back and actually own my first Xover Truck...drives like a car and built like truck an awesome combination.:D

·
Premium Member
5,392 Posts
It's grand to have you back, kanji. We want lots of reports on your truck. Have a wonderful holiday season with your two great rides.

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Welcome back, kanji.

Great color choice!:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
774 Posts
welcome.great color.

·
Registered
112 Posts
kanji said:
Well, i said so long, and now i couldn't stay away. so I bought one out of fear of not having too much fun. My benz is great but it can only travel to certain destinations...so I bought one. Nice Olive green color: RL RTL, running boards and Honda Tanauve cover w/ lock. Will probably get the honda hitch when i need to tow something. Here's a pic of my RL...hopefully i post the pictures right.
Owning and driving Ridgeline is as fun as driving my Benz.. geez.:D
So, is that Joshua Tree NP in those pics?... Looks very familiar to me! And I must congratulate you on the most excellent color selection!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Welcome home again, Kanji! Enjoy both of your new rides.
Happy Holidays too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts