Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Goodbye to all. After just a few days shy of 10 years of ownership, I just sold my 2006 original owner Ridgeline RT. She was a faithful girl, with only 3 batteries, some tires, wiper blades, and one door lock actuator giving up the ghost in almost 90K miles. She hauled me and my wife across the CA desert in 110 degree heat many times (often with a couple thousand pounds in tow), and got me through a flash flood and a snow storm or two.
I need a bigger truck now. One with a stout V8 that will tow more than my Ridgey could muster. I am looking at used Nissan Titans. We'll see how that goes.
Good bye sweet girl. You were the vehicle I had owned the longest, and most certainly were the best. You will be missed and remembered for a lifetime. :(

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Out of all full size Nissan would be last on the list. Good luck in Thor search for your next truck.
Like he said. Tundra or F150 would be my only suggestions.
Good luck

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,262 Posts
Best of Luck, with your choices.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
You are not the first RL owner who outgrew its' capabilities; I'm pulling a fifth wheel nowadays. My choice was a F250 diesel.

Based on my readings of various full sized truck comparisons the Titan (older models - I believe they recently had a redesign) is generally agreed to be in last place. With that said my son in law just became the proud owner of a 2012 Titan Pro something or other. It has lots of amenities.

·
Super Moderator
2008 Ridgeline RTS in Billet Silver Metallic
22,586 Posts
I need a tissue.
LOL! Good one!

So long cnj. Hope you find what you need and that it will serve you as long and faithfully as your old RL.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts