Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after browsing these forums, deciding on the RL, getting quotes and getting turned off, looking at F-150's, going back to the RL, then looking at 4runner's, I've come back to the RL. I just drove a 4runner and RL back to back, there's no comparison. I love the 4unner looks but the RL kills it when it comes to road manners, handling, and visibility, plus all the added utility you get from a truck. I've got to stop getting distracted and focus on RL prices now. Wish me luck!

Oh and ignore what I said above if you're in the market. It's a POS, please go buy a different vehicle, thanks.

· Premium Member
87 Posts
I've got to stop getting distracted and focus on RL prices now. Wish me luck!
Good luck! Now try not to get distracted by what "may" come out in the next model year for the RL or other models you're potentially interested in.

For me it was every 3 months a new model year of something I was considering came out so I had to wait and see if I liked it. Then had to wait for availability, then a different new model year of some different make/model was coming out...

Rinse, repeat...for 2 friggin years. Provides context to why my wife told me to "just buy the damn truck." last week.

That said, I am glad I waited for the G2. :)

· Registered
56 Posts
Well after browsing these forums, deciding on the RL, getting quotes and getting turned off, looking at F-150's, going back to the RL, then looking at 4runner's, I've come back to the RL. I just drove a 4runner and RL back to back, there's no comparison. I love the 4unner looks but the RL kills it when it comes to road manners, handling, and visibility, plus all the added utility you get from a truck. I've got to stop getting distracted and focus on RL prices now. Wish me luck!

Oh and ignore what I said above if you're in the market. It's a POS, please go buy a different vehicle, thanks.
I test drove the 4Runner as well. Love the look. Drives like crap though. I'm working through some small issues, but I am enjoying my new RL a lot. Welcome to the club.

· Registered
141 Posts

What? You didn't buy based totally on what you thought look good? Wow. You must be over 18. Congrats on a fine choice. :act024:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.