Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it has certainly been a while since I have posted on here, but I have been doing a lot of work on my ridge as of late. This past week, I had the RV6 J-pipe installed along with two of their high flow pre-cats. I also replaced the third cat with a straight pipe delete. The results have been great and the work combined with my existing back end exhaust are fantastic! First off, the vehicle sounds mean. It's louder, throatier, and powerful sounding. The pick up has increased as well. I only wish the vehicle could be tuned to maximize the changes to my full exhaust system. In the words of friend after hearing it, " I never knew a Honda could sound that good". I wish i could provide pictures at the moment, but I will certainly add some at a later date! Cheers!

·
Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not. The engine computer accepted the high flow cats and the third cat delete was a non issue because there aren't any sensors after it

·
Registered
431 Posts
Nice! I've already done the j-pipe and deleted the rear cat and was kinda thinking of doing the high flow cat's as well. How did the install go with the high flows? Did you have to remove the pass side axle to get to the rear cat out and new one in? I believe the honda how to says to remove the axle but I found one thread on here where a member said he did not have to but I believe he replaced his old with a stock unit, just curious how you did it for future reference.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Which j pipe did you use? I looked on rv6 and nothing for ridgeline...
Right now the j-pipe is only available for the 06-08. I believe the later models 09+ have some slight differences in the j-pipe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts