Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please let me know if anyone is interested in a beach ride. This would be a great family friendly event. We can cruse the beach together and then find a place to park and and check out each other's trucks. Please post and recomend a date if you are interested. Here is a link to information http://www.co.st-johns.fl.us/HCP/Cars.aspx

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Interested, just let me know.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking the weekend after labor day. 9/15. What do you think? Any others out there? My wife is going to invite some of her Pilot owner friends.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on this. I've had a couple of Honda truck and SUV owners commit to joining.

Join us for a ride on St.Augustine beach. Saturday September 15th @ 10 am
Rain or Shine!!!
Ridgeline • Pilot • CR-V • Element

We will start at the Fort Matanzas vehicle access ramp in Crescent Beach and will end at the A Street ramp in St.Augustine Beach. This is a 9 mile ride and will take about 50 minutes to complete. The A Street ramp has three dining locations within walking distance of the beach. This is a great place to park on the beach and discuss all things Honda truck and SUV related. If you have an FRS radio, bring it with you. We will be on channel 4.

St.Johns County charges $7 per vehicle to drive on the beach. For more information on driving on St.Augustine beach visit. http://www.co.st-johns.fl.us/HCP/Cars.aspx The Fort Matanzas vehicle access ramp is located at 8635 A1A South St Augustine, FL 32080

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
I have it on my schedule and I am still planning on it. I will be driving up to Mantazas from Flagler Beach.

·
Premium Member
1,358 Posts
Sorry that I did not make it, but something came up a the last minute. Hope everyone had a great time. Post photos if you get a chance.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just saw this now I'm sorry I missed it. Where is a good place to go to drive on the beach down there? Where is the entry point? Do you need a permit or pass?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts