Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saw these little trinkets at the SEMA show and was thinking of having some Ridgeline logos made. What do ya’ll think?

L

·
0 Posts
I would love one that said LadyRidge to put on my dash or maybe even the door to enclose the cubby above the glove box that swishman is making. :D If you do them, let me know. I'll buy!! Thanks Ron. :)

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi ya Doc, I've got a couple of pictures of some of the 24's to show you...

Hello JC, What are your thoughts of matching wheels? We saw some with 24k gold plated hub caps and clusters of diamonds on a black background as well as one's with spokes covered in jewels. My personal favorite was the wheel made of $100 bills!! :p

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Doc, Did you get a new truck!!!!!!:D

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Now that is some serious bling!!

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DoctorJ said:
For more info click here
Wow! We are so happy for you!! Hope you have full recovery as well. :)

Ron

·
Premium Member
2,879 Posts
zero said:
Now that is some serious bling!!
AMEN ON THE SERIOUS BLING! BUT NOT ON MY RIDGELINE!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Well, it WAS a truck.

I don't care for bling.
fins

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Just say no to Bling. It's a truck. I'd be seriously worried about blowing out a tire or rim w/ the loads our trucks can carry (let alone the vehicle weight by itself). Besides, why void that warranty? (ref: special interview)

-ridgeln

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
To all my fellow members; I was jus pulling yer legs here!!! My intent was to show some of the more exotic items from what is now available on the aftermarket. I’m tying to make someone here laugh :D a little….I thought some of the items at this years SEMA show were borderline “Out there” and just wanted to share……Tanks..:p

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
5S Dude!!!!

Wow - I was starting to get worried about you! :D

Those are "out there." I know some people like that stuff, personally, I'd rather spend the money on other upgrades that would do something for me, rather than give the truck such a different look. Whew!

-ridgeln

1 - 16 of 16 Posts