Sweet rides!!

·
Green With Envy Moderator
2,346 Posts
Awesome pictures.:D

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Jimmy is a good lookin' truck! The size of trucks sure has grown over the years. Great visual comparison.
I learned to drive in a '39 Chevy pickup when I was 12. Loved that truck.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I really like your pics.:)

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
You could almost get that truck into the bed of your Ridgeline ;). You may really be able to put it into an original Hummer. Every weekend or so during the fall there is a gathering of old cars at a local farm stand. It is about 1/4 mile from my house and some really neat vehicles show up. It is really interesting running into the convoy on their way to the stand, this seems to happen at least once each fall. They aren't fun getting behind trying to merge onto the highway though, they don't quite have the punch to get up to speed anymore.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
captmiddy said:
You could almost get that truck into the bed of your Ridgeline ;). You may really be able to put it into an original Hummer. Every weekend or so during the fall there is a gathering of old cars at a local farm stand. It is about 1/4 mile from my house and some really neat vehicles show up. It is really interesting running into the convoy on their way to the stand, this seems to happen at least once each fall. They aren't fun getting behind trying to merge onto the highway though, they don't quite have the punch to get up to speed anymore.
Not my Jimmy Black ... He is all Horsepower over 400hp.. thanks for looking

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love hotrods, and your GMC looks great! What year is it? Could you post up some more information on what all has been done to it? Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Jimmy Black looks great!! I have a black RTL so maybe I'll run into you at the Bear Mountain Wednesday night car shows in the spring! You must have heard about it or gone to it with Jimmy Black!!:D

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hey Nitro! 400HP! That's one stout flathead (not!) Very clean GMC by the way, is she all metal?

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Hi Nitro,
She is gorgeous!! You won’t have any problem selling her. Big block Chevy power? What's yer next "Project" gonna be???

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
NITROFC said:
388 CI / .. SMALL BLOCK in the truck ... next project ! ..www.hotrodhotline.com/sharkattak
Wow! that sound like "HP" fun! and your next project looks retro too. I thought you would appreciate my buddies 39 it also runs a small block. I'll dust off my dad's 28 closed cab and park my Ridge next to it and snap some for you. Great pics.

Thanks! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts