Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I have to say I use this site all of the time, almost everything I have done myself on my Ridgeline I first researched here, bravo to all the great info contained in these pages.

Tow mirrors have come up from time to time, I've tried a few different models without success. Recently I purchased a pair of JR Products 2912 Grand Aero Towing Mirrors off Amazon, all I can say is Wow they are fantastic. Very little vibration, clear to see out of. For me they out perform anything else I've tried.
you can check them out on JR Products home page, however you cannot purchase from them directly.

http://jrproducts.net/index.php/catalog/load_product_list/Aero Mirrors/Aero Mirrors/

·
Registered
115 Posts
What are you towing? The standard mirrors seem to work fine for me when I tow the boat.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tow a Lance TT and a 19'ft Skeeter Bass Boat (obviously not at the same time) The boat isn't a problem, the 20 ft TT is a pain in the butt to back up without the mirrors.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Dan, I have a similar issue with a 21' Forest River. Do you have a photo of them on your truck?

Pat in GA

1 - 4 of 4 Posts