Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

We have had a lot of interest with the new Jsport Performance Accessories Honda Ridgeline (shown in picture) and we have had a bunch of people want to check it out for themselves.

I talked to the GM of Metro Honda in Montclair about the possibilities of having a meet up at his location and he was free and willing with open arms.

I will bring:

- New Jsport Ridgeline with Chase package
- New Honda Pilot Elite (Factory Honda off-road race support vehicle) equipped with a Jsport Performance Accessories Chase package.
- Factory backed Honda Ridgeline off-road race truck

*Food, Music, fun!

Who: All are welcome
Where: Metro Honda Montclair

9399 Autoplex St
Montclair, CA 91763

When: Saturday August 27th
What time: 5pm

... Sound good to you guys? I'm new to the meet-up scene, and input is welcome.

Thanks
Adam

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,166 Posts
Overall looks great, I'd of probably included a "poll" for possible attendance purposes, but who knows how much that would really help.

As for me the Date is great and I look forward to being there.

·
Premium Member
2104 Honda Ridgeline SE
1,802 Posts
Wish I was out west for this. Is the LED light bar support on the front of the Factory Honda Pilot off-road race support vehicle available for sale. If so would it fit on the G1 Ridgeline?

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wish I was out west for this. Is the LED light bar support on the front of the Factory Honda Pilot off-road race support vehicle available for sale. If so would it fit on the G1 Ridgeline?

Not at this time - that was actually a one off build for our factory support vehicles. If there is enough interest we would consider offering it, but we have a couple ideas in motion already.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Count me in! Gunna rip around mt baldy/glendora rd in the morning on the supermoto then come down and get some grub in the evening.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys!!

Just wanted to say I'm really excited to meet you guys and introduce myself and Jsport to fellow RL fans!!

Hope to see you all there!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey all,

Just trying to get a show of hands for the people who plan on attending this Saturday...

Metro Honda has been kind enough to roll out their house BBQ and entertain us with food and drinks. Hats off to them for going the extra mile and welcoming us into their house.

All vehicles as well as the "official" meet up location will be under their new service drive canopy (shaded!!).

Please feel free to park anywhere close to the service drive. If there is an issue with parking (if a ton of people show up) we can handle it at the time of the event. Shouldn't be a problem though.

·
Super Moderator
7,166 Posts
I'll see you at 5pm. Looking forward to being there and seeing a Jsport G2RL up close and personal

·
Registered
183 Posts
Bring them to SD :grin:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Will we be able to take a ride in the lifted Ridgeline?--sure would like to know how the lift affects the ride--Thanks

Might be able to be arranged, 100% up to the sales manager. I can ask.

All factory specs are retained, quite honestly you probably wouldn't even notice a difference.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for your quick reply. I would think the tires would make the most difference. I'm gonna try to be there tomorrow.

No problem. We will have one of our Pilots there as well that we might be able to give you a ride in. AWD Elite with an 18" wheel package

·
Super Moderator
7,166 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cool. I bought a rtl-e and my girlfriend likes it so much she might get a 2017 pilot when the come out (after her lease runs out on her venza). We have a place in San Felipe and like to 4wheel in the sand mostly. I just got rid of a lifted 2005 2500hd chevy duramax which was a lot of fun in the desert but a little heavy for 4wheeling-- broke 3 cv shafts.Cant wait to get the ridgeline in the sand, but I think the firestones that came with it are gonna have to go.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts