Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Thank you to everyone that came out to join us!! It was a real treat to get to put some faces to some names, you guys truly are what make this community special.

Again, thank you all! Looking forward to planning another meet-up.

Special thanks to Metro Honda for their generosity and hospitality!!

·
Super Moderator
2006 Ridgeline RTS in Steel Blue
7,206 Posts
Thanks Again Adam, it was great to put faces to people that I've met on the ROC. Thanks to Metro Honda for the awesome hospitality and having so many G2 RL's on display

If you ever need a hand when testing up here in the HD (Outlet Center Dr), I'm about 20 minutes away.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks Again Adam, it was great to put faces to people that I've met on the ROC. Thanks to Metro Honda for the awesome hospitality and having so many G2 RL's on display

If you ever need a hand when testing up here in the HD (Outlet Center Dr), I'm about 20 minutes away.

Awesome!! Outlet center is our local test area for the race car.

Thanks again for making the drive!

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
Hats off to Adam Gunn for putting together another So Cal Ridgeline Meet-up. You're right on the right track with the Jsport line of products and a very welcome resource to Ridgeline owners.

Special thanks to my new racing hero Jeff Proctor, his son and to Metro Honda for allowing us an up close and personal peak at the awesome Baja winning Ridgeline Race Truck. Very special thanks to Jeff's son for taking our photo as well.

It was awesome to see S.T.U.V. & his better half, actually boondocks their truck and have the "Ouch Band-Aids" to prove it!
And as Carsmak said "It was great to finally to put faces to people that I've met on the ROC.

To all my fellow "gear heads" out there on the ROC, You've got to see the new race truck in person!! It is a beast...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Great pics! Post more if you have them...:wink:

·
Premium Member
6,880 Posts
You know me, I somehow never get good photos of the folks we meet & greet with but I do have some of the JSport leveling kit and the truck on my want list...

Attachments

·
Registered
251 Posts
Great Pictures!! Wish I could of made it!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
It was fun guys!!! Glad I finally got to look at a G2 in person..One thing I do agree with though....the back door opening is much smaller. The whole truck feels a smidge smaller as well...If I had one...def would't do what I do with my G1. But man that Jsport kit just makes it look so much better!! I was really surprised on the in bed audio...sounded pretty darn good. I hope to see a Jsport black edition for me and a Jsport pilot for my other half in my future.

Thanks again to gunnslinger and metro honda for putting the show and tell together for us!!

Wish I could've stayed but man after 315 miles and a failed hike attempt at that elevation I was toast!! Def put off the to do list on sunday to sleep in a bit. Im getting old!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks for making the trek .. Your industry knowledge and commitment to the RL community is valued.

Keep in touch - I'm more than willing to go out of my way to help you get what you need.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts