Honda Ridgeline Owners Club Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
I understand the concern of modifying the front suspension but I think there is way too much analysis into a very slight (1.5" front lift and 1/2"-1" increased tire size) change...
Thanks for sharing your experience with your mods -- first hand reports are always the best source. Generally, I would agree that these are modest changes. However, there is a lot of high tech and close tolerances built into the safety systems of this truck (especially Honda Sensing and VSA), and we've seen some problems with calibration after modifications. It's only my non-expert opinion and I'm probably overly-cautious by nature, but I think one just needs to be mindful of unexpected consequences. BTW, 255/65R17 tires would also be my preference for a safe and reasonable upsizing option on the G2.

·
Registered
13 Posts
lpdjshaw: yeah I like that a lot. That is what I want to do. good wheel choice. My cousin is trying to get me to choose a gunmetal gray color wheel for my truck. The running boards look good, I want to get rid of that chrome on the front grill and replace it with the Sport grill (in time, due to not being able to justify all the cost up front... LOL). I was looking for a rock rail built (style) running board... Again, thanks for the pics and weighing in on my questions!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm about to pull the trigger on the 3/4 lift kit from JSport! Any input? Anyone running those and any suggestion on wheel/tire size? I'm in Hawaii and I can't seem to find anybody on island who has a lifted Ridgeline so IDK who to ask!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts